Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

53 minutes ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Todd LeDuc substituted for Tyler Menninga in Madrid. As of the time I'm posting this, I don't think there is any footage that features just himself.

According to results, he killed it big time.

He's been driving Blue Thunder for the overseas shows this entire time, something about a lack of sponsorship for the Mulisha truck or whatever.

On June 12, 2016 at 6:48 PM, Edy said:

Official line up for Mexico City is:

Grave Digger driven by Cole Venard, Scooby-Doo driven by Bailey Shea, Max-D driven by Jared Eichelberger, Zombie driven by Kayla Blood, El Toro Loco driven by Mark List, Blue Thunder driven by Tyler Menninga, NEA driven by Aaron Basl, Monster Mutt Rottweiler driven by Daron Basl

NOW

HELP ME

Is there going to be a January Houston show for 2017 since superbowl is happening on Houston next year? Or should i go to Mexico City?

I'm on that mumbo jumbo of the passaport n poo, and probaly migth go to Houston but this means no Mexico City

HELP

Well the super bowl is the first weekend of February, and MJ has always just moved any venue that conflicts with the super bowl to the last weekend of February or first weekend of March (I.e. Indy 2012 or New Orleans 2013) so I imagine that there will most likely be a show the first weekend of Jan. I'm not sure about the second show (the one the third week of Jan), but it might still happen (then again the stadium officials might not want to risk floor or wall damage to the stadium that close to the super bowl). The third show might be cancelled altogether, but they might move it to later in February or just put two shows in one weekend. If the Texans make the play offs, which they've done before, they might not even bother to reschedule it considering the before mentioned situations. Sorry if I confused you, but I guess it's always better to be prepared for any circumstance and not buy tickets for Mexico City and have a Houston show cancelled. 

Idk if someone already said this, but Morgan Kane will drive Hot Wheels in the Philippines while Buetow drives it in Nashville.

1 minute ago, bkelley said:

Well the super bowl is the first weekend of February, and MJ has always just moved any venue that conflicts with the super bowl to the last weekend of February or first weekend of March (I.e. Indy 2012 or New Orleans 2013) so I imagine that there will most likely be a show the first weekend of Jan. I'm not sure about the second show (the one the third week of Jan), but it might still happen (then again the stadium officials might not want to risk floor or wall damage to the stadium that close to the super bowl). The third show might be cancelled altogether, but they might move it to later in February or just put two shows in one weekend. If the Texans make the play offs, which they've done before, they might not even bother to reschedule it considering the before mentioned situations. Sorry if I confused you, but I guess it's always better to be prepared for any circumstance and not buy tickets for Mexico City and have a Houston show cancelled. 

Are you sir telling to pass a year without seeing camionetas mounstruo? :-I 

4 minutes ago, Edy said:

Are you sir telling to pass a year without seeing camionetas mounstruo? :-I 

No, no! That'd be a bad year. I'm just saying that planning to attend a Houston show this year might not be a great idea because of the Super Bowl and the chance of the Texans making playoffs. If I were you I'd go with Mexico City and try Houston a different year. Besides MC lineups are out and the line up looks really good and Houston has no lineups out yet.(although I'd imagine the field wouldn't be that bad)

what I meant in the previous post was that it'd be bad if you skipped MC and bought tickets for Houston but have the Houston shows cancelled. Should have clarified that.

59 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Also, ironically in Hagan's profile pic, is Grave Digger 27 (I believe) in the Philippines to be driven by Adam which means more than likely Dennis will drive #32 here in Nashville Saturday. 

That's GD23 actually from in late 2015. Adam was signing autographs at a car convention or something like that.

3 hours ago, Hagan Moskau said:

That's GD23 actually from in late 2015. Adam was signing autographs at a car convention or something like that.

Okay because I saw photos floating around IG of Adam in the Philippines and it looked exactly like that. So it probably is #23 since it looks dead on identical (it has different headers though, it has collectors instead of zoomies)
13444121_774094529394612_367098708_n.jpg

Also Blasphemyfoot returns:

13435967_774094516061280_783527613_n.jpg

9 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Also Blasphemyfoot returns:
*Country Chevy Bigfoot*

Will drive that if someone makes it for RoR... Country Music & Monster Trucks finally blended together

On 5/27/2016 at 4:32 PM, litl_e_fan said:

Anyone know anything about this truck? It was in a commercial for the new movie "Popstar."

straight up stole that footage from Joe Dirt

Edited by Jon Cannon

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 4:27 PM, Charlie H. said:

What's worse is the trucks aren't really even "monster trucks" they're just lifted ones.

Holy Sh*t that pun went so far over your head.....Theres monsters in the trucks.