Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

1 hour ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Eh, this doesn't look too bad. Backflip ramp looks covered by mud, and there's actually no inflatables.

Im there, and yea it rained on an off an hour before show, its fairly dry now but BKT tired dont help

anyone here wanna meet

nicole can drive

Yeah at the start rain started to pour, which i think made racing kinda interesting, But noone could beat Ryan, the guy is too fast. Freestyle had its ups and down, I dont like fan judgeing, Max-D has some crazy air, Scott did really good, since el toro did a backflip he got a 29 

18 minutes ago, sudrules123 said:

Yeah at the start rain started to pour, which i think made racing kinda interesting, But noone could beat Ryan, the guy is too fast. Freestyle had its ups and down, I dont like fan judgeing, Max-D has some crazy air, Scott did really good, since el toro did a backflip he got a 29 

Solid show, too bad ryan broke, 

2 minutes ago, sudrules123 said:

Lol yeah but lets be real. IF he didnt do 3 backflips he wouldnt win lol

Scott would have been mad, he talked to the judges after damens run lol. And gary porter did excellent. My parents and i were compared st louis from 2008 to now and somehow they think it was better back then. Tom almost brought it back, and i dont see how when scott landed on the dumpster hasnt happened more often, i dont understand why they put it there, 

The show was OK, but what bothered me was how short it was, the 8 fastest trucks race thing basically cut the event in half. We spent a lot of money and drove about 8 hours, and to be honest I don't think it was worth the time and money, I liked it back when the events were 4 hours.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Andrew said:

The show was OK, but what bothered me was how short it was, the 8 fastest trucks race thing basically cut the event in half. We spent a lot of money and drove about 8 hours, and to be honest I don't think it was worth the time and money, I liked it back when the events were 4 hours.

That almost seems like your problem. You know how shows have been running all year, and should have known this show would be the same. If you knew it was going to be a waste, why even bother going just to complain after?

Am I missing something? What was wrong with what Andrew stated? A 16 hour return trip for barely 2 hours of entertainment is pretty stupid considering you only see half of the trucks participate in racing.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Outlawed said:

Am I missing something? What was wrong with what Andrew stated? A 16 hour return trip for barely 2 hours of entertainment is pretty stupid considering you only see half of the trucks participate in racing.

I just saw it as he knew what he was expecting in making his trip. He knew the show would be substantially shorter than what would warrant a 16 hour round trip.