Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

44 minutes ago, Gabe2304 said:

I've noticed a lot on MJ trucks seem to not have windshields anymore, especially on the MMJ tour. I guess that's why.

I heard that it was because the truck's are usually staged outside of the arena, and being the first quarter the outside temperature is a lot colder than inside the venue.  So removing the windshields prevented them from fogging up and taking away visibility.

• Upvote 1

The Mt Pleasant show rocked this year. Greg in Crushstation won racing and Jim in Avenger won freestyle. Racing had tons of close races, especially the final. Crushstation had a wild roll against Heavy Hitter, but got it repaired for fs. Jimmy landed a twisting backflip. As for fs, Brutus and Heavy Hitter had the early lead, both doing great runs. After, Rage and Crushstation had great runs to tie for the lead. The last two, Barbarian and Avenger, really kicked butt. But in the end, Jim edged him out by a single point. There were 5 rolls, which is a ton for an independent show, but overall, all trucks and drivers were incredible!

PS: the show lasted 3 hours

PPS: Mark, aren't those my pics from Facebook?:P