Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

4 hours ago, Outlawed said:

Make a wish or other charity groups such as that sure, regular fans? That would be hell.

3 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

If I was a driver on that i'd probably end up jumping off the boat. I love pit parties and meeting fans and quick convos like that but a boat ride with well what would probably be alot of super fans would drive me crazy lol still kinda a cool idea but ehh 

Hopefully this will just end up quietly dying down.

I mean the purple Legend and Monstergeddon or whatever that Marvel show was both had tons of planning and were basically set to go but cancelled and not another word from FELD about it.

I do believe FELD is just cashing in on the Monster Jam brand.

Also Lebanon is a mud pit again.

1 hour ago, Jon Cannon said:

photo of bugzilla

It's...interesting. Photos from Randy Barton, the builder and owner.

Pretty sure this one's been around a while. It was at some shows a few years ago but was only a chassis with no body and never competed.

1 hour ago, Charlie H. said:

I fear it'll end up like Slick N Ace: Spend years and years in the making, break on the first hit at the first show, and never seen from again (seriously what the hell happened to that truck? It died on its first show and hasn't been seen for a year and a half)

You can still go to their website, They said that both front knuckles broke. It says the truck will be back for a fresh start. Maybe the monster life isn't for them.