Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

18 minutes ago, Greeny said:

I thought Scooby ran a sort of "teal" planetary that matches the colour or the collar.

Nice pic CH, I like the grey Razin Kane and Viper looks stellar with the updated paint and current Ram body.

Well it's not mine, show was way up in Michigan quite far from my neck of the woods XD 

Also the Razin Kane body is actually black and blue. The pic there does a terrible job of showing it

13680034_1146595402027281_38553112240006

Back to the conversation about Jamey In Over Bored going into Monster Jam this upcoming year, I talked to Jamey for a good 30 minutes a week and a half ago and he gave me some good info. He came outright and said he's going to FELD this year because TMTT and him weren't happy with each other(trying to keep it PG here). He also said that the chassis was being built by Cohen after the 2015 season as an outside job which he did a lot. And because he was doing the outside jobs for independent teams, FELD said either just build for them or leave. So he did the second option and finished the new chassis out. Didn't get time to ask him if he'll be running Wild Side/Miss Over Bored as well though. 

5 hours ago, Charlie H. said:

JR Seasock, son of John Seasock, will make his driving debut in Higher Education in Englishtown tonight 

Also Cory Snyder is returning for a bit to drive Toxic at some events

Stoked for JR. He's been chomping at the bit to get some seat time. Glad he's getting a chance to run. Cory's an awesome dude and glad he's getting back behind the wheel for a little bit also.

Cali Kid is now joining the rusted paint job bandwagon 

And MJ has a new rc sponsor. They're called Axial and so far there's only a Grave Digger. The truck looks a bit like a Traxxas.