Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

32 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

no I have never been able to view it, Chad has had to send me pictures of the trucks build up.

Maybe they know that you model monster truck chassis, and they don't want their truck being modeled. I wouldn't understand why it would be an issue, some people are just over-protective. I really don't see why it would constitute blocking you, but maybe they have a similair mindset to the crew/owners of WR.

Edited by Jon Cannon

The thing is though is that I cannot view the page regardless if I am signed into my facebook or not, the page is blocked for me (IP masking does not change that either). It is whatever though, I am still gonna make it regardless :D

@RMR about Kamikaze. Apparently Kreg (guy who owns Wicked) is building another truck. Darren and Kreg are good friends and Darren said he hasnt even built the chassis yet lol. Also we were the promoters of the show Trantula debuted at (our team was the promoter) and the team was awesome. The truck was running like crap, pretty sure it was that chassis first actual show. But they did good for what they had and did good for his first show, they were an awesome group of people. They didnt even wanna be paid, just wanted to run with us