Fun Run @ Los Angeles 2012 - 9/26/15 *TODAY*

Preston Pérez

10083083.jpg

Welcome: Roanoke was quite a success so I decided to host another fun run tonight! I'll have a lot of free time for the next few days so this may not be the last event for me this week. I'm going to be running a bigger venue tonight since it's a Saturday, and a higher expectancy for attendance.

Event Information:
-Anyone that signs up is automatically welcome to compete!
-You may use any truck of your choosing.
-The night will consist of qualifying, racing, and freestyle competition.
-The event will be held through AIM chat.
-Server will be provided.
-If you need to take truck files out of your game to prevent lag, please do so before it is your turn to compete or you may be skipped.
-Live results will be provided.

Event Date:
9/26/15 *TODAY*

Event Time:
Event chat opens today @ 6:30 PM EST
Event begins @ 7:00 PM EST

Event Rules:
http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/topic/8138-imtrs-season-2-rulespoint-system/ (Follows the same format as IMTRS)

Track Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7197squ57yygfs8/LosAngeles2012.zip

Track X: This event will be ran as a traditional So-cal style course where you will cut through the inside first, then around the outside of the fun box down toward the final turn. The starting line and finish line is located at the exact center of the table top.

Field of Trucks: Turkey Day Tyrant driven by Antonio Rubal, Grave Digger driven by Blake Thompson, Over Bored driven by Will Meyer, Northern Nightmare driven by Sava Dragojevic, Identity Theft driven by Trenton Ray, Grave Digger the Legend driven by Hagan Moskau, Donkey Kong driven by Seth Holloway, Stinger driven by Dominic Hocutt, Titan driven by Daniel Simon, Heavy Hitter driven by Chadwick Deerfoot, Blue Thunder driven by Brandon Scalf, Faction driven by Fernando Martinez, Son-uva Digger driven by Gareth Stash, Midnight Rider driven by Dalton Widner, Metal Mulisha driven by Aaron Lurie, Lucas Oil Crusader driven by Isiah Brown, Monster Mutt driven by Julio Vellon Jr., Saigon Shaker driven by Marcus Santana, Zombie driven by Colton Johnston, and Captain's Curse driven by Michael Alford!

Edited by Preston Perez