Big News!

Well guys, I have been waiting a very long time to make this announcement and it's now official. I am going to be driving Nasty Boy! I've worked extremely hard for this opportunity, and of the many friends I have made in this community, I just want to thank you all for always supporting me (: With this new chapter in my life I won't be around here often anymore to host my frequent fun runs or chat with you guys as much as I used to but I'm definitely not completely stepping away. The thing I want you all to know mainly with this message is that with hard work, determination and most importantly FAITH IN GOD... You can do anything you set your mind to.

FB_IMG_1445143525303.jpg

yay.

• Upvote 1

Well guys, I have been waiting a very long time to make this announcement and it's now official. I am going to be driving Nasty Boy! I've worked extremely hard for this opportunity, and of the many friends I have made in this community, I just want to thank you all for always supporting me (: With this new chapter in my life I won't be around here often anymore to host my frequent fun runs or chat with you guys as much as I used to but I'm definitely not completely stepping away. The thing I want you all to know mainly with this message is that with hard work, determination and most importantly FAITH IN GOD... You can do anything you set your mind to.

FB_IMG_1445143525303.jpg

Go get 'em, dude! One question, though; Will you ever compete in Monster Jam? Or will you stay with the other Monster Truck Tours?

• Upvote 1

Go get 'em, dude! One question, though; Will you ever compete in Monster Jam? Or will you stay with the other Monster Truck Tours?

I would love to do Monster Jam and trust me I will someday. For next year though I will be running only the smaller type promoters. Very likely I will be in Vegas for display though if all goes as planned.