Track Suggestion?

mattymayi

I'm kinda new to posting here, however I've been playing RoR for awhile now. I've downloaded pretty much ever track and I've been beyond impressed with each. I know this sounds like a lot to ask, but I feel like someone who is very creative and can build a track well should build a Sam Boyd Stadium that has breakable cars and stuff. I mean, I'd like to see all of the destruction I can cause at a good replica of the stadium. Just a suggestion though. I'd make it, but I'm too stupid to actually make one haha.

• Upvote 2

I'm kinda new to posting here, however I've been playing RoR for awhile now. I've downloaded pretty much ever track and I've been beyond impressed with each. I know this sounds like a lot to ask, but I feel like someone who is very creative and can build a track well should build a Sam Boyd Stadium that has breakable cars and stuff. I mean, I'd like to see all of the destruction I can cause at a good replica of the stadium. Just a suggestion though. I'd make it, but I'm too stupid to actually make one haha.

Great idea however I don't think it would be possible and I'm pretty sure it would cause massive amounts of lag for some people. Not trying to take down your idea, honestly I'd like to see a realistic track like it as well but it might not be for quite awhile.