The Machine Shop for 2016

Outlawed

Things have been pretty crazy for the machine shop in the past year. To say it was pretty rough for the team would be polite, starting with owner Dan Agosh getting to do the Monster Truck thing in real life and Robbie Milburn going MIA. Team drivers Tyler May and Jon Cannon were left to soldier on, with no idea what the future held for them or the team. But in a stranger turn of events, a fellow competitor stepped into the picture to help.

After the conclusion of season 2, I was looking to start a "sister" team of Can Am Racing in the west. The Canadian tour proved to be alot of fun but due to insane travel distances, halving the team to have one portion on the east and the west made sense. My original plan was add Matt Wilkinson as apart of the team, hire Cannon to drive and look for another person for my fourth truck. In speaking with Cannon I came to realize the issues the machine shop was going through. After talking with Dano we came to the agreement that I would carry on the machine shop banner into 2016!

For the most part the original team has not been changed, Tyler and Robbie will back in their respective trucks, Dano will have his truck but due to his life outside the computer screen, he will run when he can and Cannon will be driving the rebodied Overkill Evolution I was originally going to have him in. We also have two new members joining us, the first being Matt Wilkinson and the second being TeeJay McDowell. Matt will be running 2016 in his new truck, Bootlegger and TeeJay will be running a rebodied Monster Mallard. All three new trucks will be shown off once they are done but they will all be unique and will be running bodies that nobody else has. Lastly I will be resuming my driving role in Canadian Crippler for 2016.

Touring pairs for 2016 are as follows
Tyler May in Snap On Torque and Robbie Milburn in Red Bull Phantom
Jon Cannon in Can Am X-Team and TeeJay McDowell in ???
Nicholas Kozak in Canadian Crippler and Matt Wilkinson in Bootlegger
Dan Agosh in Metal Gear

With 2016 gearing up to be one of the most competitive in SMRA's history, The Machine Shop is hoping to recapture being a front runner!

• Upvote 2