custom world finals

Elias

track: las vegas 

Name: custom world finals 9 

Venue: sam boyd stadium 

Racing Style: same as the world finals dont know the exact name for the racing style

Replica or Custom: custom

Date Ran: 

Images/Graphics: blue and red like smra, up to date graphics and textures

i would like to have a big car line up in the middle like st. louis 2006

modern day ramps that feld uses 

it would be cool to have another custom world finals before march

and thanks to whoever makes this and it dosnt have to be 100% you can put other obstacles and what you want 

Edited by monsterjam1
  • Upvote 1

so besides the main center being the 06 st louis car pad what else would you like to see

if you have any pictures or ideas im open to them but this is only my third track so im still learning all the ins and outs 

Edited by nks1996

sorry my drawing is crap but, i would like the cars to be on a bed of dirt going down the middle and at the end there is a backflip ramp on the end, if you can put some flame paint on the front of the ramp 

the rest is up to you but can you keep it as 2013-15 obstacles if you know what i mean

Edited by monsterjam1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2016 at 11:31 AM, monster jam fan said:

Is this request for another one of my CWF? If so you may never know. I havent been working on anything for about 6 months but i do have a few unfinished projects that i wanna finish before i completely leave the game.

we could co work on it iv got one started already mine could be custom world finals 10

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2016 at 11:31 AM, monster jam fan said:

Is this request for another one of my CWF? If so you may never know. I havent been working on anything for about 6 months but i do have a few unfinished projects that i wanna finish before i completely leave the game.

are you talking about your custom wf 7 because i have it, i just wanted to see a new custom wf so thats why i requested another one, i wanted the middle to be like st louis 2006 with the giant car line up