Same problems, new puppet.

Unless it's Donald Trump which in this case he's not a puppet cause remember he's not affiliated with any PAC's or special interest groups that are the ones that actually control the candidates.  So anyways back to new year predictions.

1. Donald Trump will be the GOP nominee and will face Hillary Clinton for President.

2. Trump will win against Hillary and become our next president (Obama, You're Fired!).

3. Soon after, Hillary Clinton will get arrested and be put in prison for the rest of her life cause of the email scandal and also giving comfort and aid to our enemy which BTW according to the constitution is considered to be treason.

4. Golden State Warriors will win the 2015-16 NBA Championship against Cleveland AGAIN.

5. Chicago Cubs will win the World Series.

6. Tony Stewart will retire after next season.

7. Kevin Harvick will come out the Sprint Cup Champ.

8. Ryan Blaney will pick up a Sprint Cup victory and so will Kyle Larson.

9. Samurai Jack and The Powerpuff Girls will get a reboot.

10. Coty Saucier wins WF Racing and Neil Elliot wins WF Freestyle.

11. Carolina Panthers will face New England in a rematch of Super Bowl 38. It will be a close scoring game again but coming out on top will be Carolina by about a score (7 points) max.

Edited by Tylinater
  • Upvote 2

Unless it's Donald Trump which in this case he's not a puppet cause remember he's not affiliated with any PAC's or special interest groups that are the ones that actually control the candidates.  So anyways back to new year predictions.

1. Donald Trump will be the GOP nominee and will face Hillary Clinton for President.

2. Trump will win against Hillary and become our next president (Obama, You're Fired!).

3. Soon after, Hillary Clinton will get arrested and be put in prison for the rest of her life cause of the email scandal and also giving comfort and aid to our enemy which BTW according to the constitution is considered to be treason.

4. Golden State Warriors will win the 2015-16 NBA Championship against Cleveland AGAIN.

5. Chicago Cubs will win the World Series.

6. Tony Stewart will retire after next season.

7. Kevin Harvick will come out the Sprint Cup Champ.

8. Ryan Blaney will pick up a Sprint Cup victory and so will Kyle Larson.

9. Samurai Jack and The Powerpuff Girls will get a reboot.

10. Coty Saucier wins WF Racing and Neil Elliot wins WF Freestyle.

11. Carolina Panthers will face New England in a rematch of Super Bowl 38. It will be a close scoring game again but coming out on top will be Carolina by about a score (7 points) max.

This post gave me aids.

• Upvote 1

Both of your statements give me aids. #Trump2016 #SuckItBernie (#FeelTheBern is the gayest hashtag I've ever heard) #HillaryForPrison2016

#YouAren'tEvenOldEnoughToVote #YouLiveOnABambooFarmAndDon'tPayTaxes #IfAnyoneIsn'tAmericanIt'sYou

You are so uneducated it is hilarious.

So just because you hate someone I'm rooting for, you say I'm stupid. OK, well at-least I'm not rooting for a Jew-Athiest Communist bastard who wants to triple our government in size.But go ahead, vote for a guy that's Obama on triple doses on steroids and let's see what happens. If America is this stupid for voting for a black Muslim Marxist into office twice, then America isn't America anymore. And don't go on about my farm, I care about America very much. But if you don't like me because I care about the home of the free, then I guess it does prove my point, I'm a burden to this whole country. We Conservatives are all a burden.

Edited by Hagan Moskau
  • Upvote 1

So just because you hate someone I'm voting for, you say I'm stupid. OK, well at-least I'm not voting for a Jew-Athiest Communist bastard who wants to triple our government in size.But go ahead, vote for a guy that's Obama on triple doses on steroids and let's see what happens. If America is this stupid for voting for a black Muslim Marxist into office twice, then America isn't America anymore. And don't go on about my farm, I care about America very much. But if you don't like me because I care about the home of the free, then I guess it does prove my point, I'm a burden to this whole country.

LOL WHAT

• Upvote 1