So just because you hate someone I'm rooting for, you say I'm stupid. OK, well at-least I'm not rooting for a Jew-Athiest Communist bastard who wants to triple our government in size.But go ahead, vote for a guy that's Obama on triple doses on steroids and let's see what happens. If America is this stupid for voting for a black Muslim Marxist into office twice, then America isn't America anymore. And don't go on about my farm, I care about America very much. But if you don't like me because I care about the home of the free, then I guess it does prove my point, I'm a burden to this whole country. We Conservatives are all a burden.

Edited by Crazyboy335

So just because you hate someone I'm rooting for, you say I'm stupid. OK, well at-least I'm not rooting for a Jew-Athiest Communist bastard who wants to triple our government in size.But go ahead, vote for a guy that's Obama on triple doses on steroids and let's see what happens. If America is this stupid for voting for a black Muslim Marxist into office twice, then America isn't America anymore. And don't go on about my farm, I care about America very much. But if you don't like me because I care about the home of the free, then I guess it does prove my point, I'm a burden to this whole country. We Conservatives are all a burden.

Racist much?

Also I'm not sure what you mean by "America", does that imply you also care about Mexico and Canada as well or just the US? Maybe you should look at a map and decide.

northamerciatopomap2.jpg

Racist much?

Also I'm not sure what you mean by "America", does that imply you also care about Mexico and Canada as well or just the US? Maybe you should look at a map and decide.

Pretty much. So if It's OK for some people to call me a white cracker, and I can't say black? Pffttt

Edited by Hagan Moskau

Bro you can't even vote and the fact that you even like Trump just shows how ignorant and brain dead you are.  Obama has been terrible his 2nd term and I don't see the country turning around any time soon because of all the corruption and other things. Its Trump supporters like you that go around and do dumb stuff like beating and berating other races .You need to get out in the real world and experience crap cause being home schooled just has you brain washed.

• Upvote 6

Bro you can't even vote and the fact that you even like Trump just shows how ignorant and brain dead you are.  Obama has been terrible his 2nd term and I don't see the country turning around any time soon because of all the corruption and other things. Its Trump supporters like you that go around and do dumb stuff like beating and berating other races .You need to get out in the real world and experience crap cause being home schooled just has you brain washed.

So I'm automatically brain dead and a retard, eh? So just because I'm home-schooled, I'm a brain washed brat? So you can vote for a communist, but we can't vote for someone who is right? So they can mock us, and we can't mock them? OK, thanks for proving my point.

• Upvote 1

So I'm automatically brain dead and a retard, eh? So just because I'm home-schooled, I'm a brain washed brat? So you can vote for a communist, but we can't vote for someone who is right? So they can mock us, and we can't mock them? OK, thanks for proving my point.

why do you keep saying we like you can vote? Just because your parents lets you listen in on them talk about how great Trump is doesn't mean you can vote Hagan.

• Upvote 5

It's not that you said black, that's not racist.

It's that you literally used black as a derogatory term for a president. That's very racist.

Interesting how this was completely dodged by him.

You couldn't find a point at the top of a mountain.

• Upvote 5