Show Your Ego Chapter 46

Sergeant Politeness

Hand tracing graphics is hard work. This alone took like 3 hours. I have a lot more respect for all of y'all that do hand paints.

*I'm just making the logo for now. The truck may come along later*

12528351_879935725461001_1135859071_o.jp

Yeah, it takes some patience. The River Rat logo I did took around 4-ish hours to get 100%. Looks great, Gabe!

Thanks for the positive words Fern and Dwvin. Speaking of the RR logo was that a vector image? Because it looks really sharp.

I don't think so. All I did was trace it with the line tool in paint.net. It is 4272x2848 though, so that might be why it looks sharp.

Finished product! I'm really happy with how it turned out even if the font isn't correct. Traced in Paint.net, converted to vector in Inkscape, then put back into Paint for coloring.

Big%20Chief%20Logo%20Complete_zpsfhpt2xm

Edited by Gabe2304
  • Upvote 7

Finished product! I'm really happy with how it turned out even if the font isn't correct. Traced in Paint.net, converted to vector in Inkscape, then put back into Paint for coloring.

*good stuff*

You should post that on my logo thread

Great! Too good to not be on a truck.

btw, what size is that texture at currently?

13418x5859 That's what the resolution was changed to when I converted it to a vector. I'm hoping to meet Chris sometime this year. Maybe I can just get the graphics from him. The Native American and axes designs look pretty complicated.

• Upvote 1

I made this graphics for Knucklehead i really don't plan on making it, i was making the graphics just for fun. Enjoy, and hope to see somebody make a truck out of this, Please give me credit if you use it

7TyEVvI.png5r0zohj.pngEtrsFoP.png

Edit: I found some i made for Red Baron

ExTXNoK.png

esMmw0G.png

AYT2BFd.png

Edit #2: Oh snap found this, use it wiselly, i know a lot of you can make a better thing than this

XsQIme9.png

Edit #3: Kahuna Tiki i drawed

5B514Wb.png

Edit #4: Look i made this and forgot about it, this problably is on the recycle bin at this point

jt2KmL7.jpg

Edit #5: These migth not, and migth see ligth of day soon

d7BDsld.pngkj26F8F.jpg

Edit #6: What son?

tAYGa4J.jpg

qM8FVj6.png

g2rhWyp.jpg

fMavK0Y.jpg

hnWQinU.jpg

KRuQmkx.png

I'm done for today bye

Edited by Coconutmen
  • Upvote 7

I made this graphics for Knucklehead i really don't plan on making it, i was making the graphics just for fun. Enjoy, and hope to see somebody make a truck out of this, Please give me credit if you use it

Edit: I found some i made for Red Baron

Edit #2: Oh snap found this, use it wiselly, i know a lot of you can make a better thing than this

Edit #3: Kahuna Tiki i drawed

Edit #4: Look i made this and forgot about it, this problably is on the recycle bin at this point

Edit #5: These migth not, and migth see ligth of day soon

Edit #6: What son?

I'm done for today bye

WHERE'S THAT STRAIT JACKET AT HUH!?

Edited by maxdman