Sim Monsters
Sign in to follow this  
the avenger

Event # 1 Miami 15

Hey Guys and gals we are heading to Miamin 2015 for the first event. Event will be held Friday Feburary 12th at 5pm est with the drivers meeting starting at 5 and event starting at 5:15 pm est.

See you Friday. Please leave your Team speak name below so we have an idea of who is coming.

1.Sava

2.Theavenger

3.Chevy evolution

4.supercharger71

5.CaptainCanada.

6.Jackattack.

7.alanechevarria

8.isiahbrown

9.lil duckie 

10. Titan

11.Death

12.David123

13.sudrocks22

14.New_Man_Here

Just to make sure Is there any custom files That I need to download for trucks and tracks? (please put the ones i need to download)

14 hours ago, david123 said:

Just to make sure Is there any custom files That I need to download for trucks and tracks? (please put the ones i need to download)

for the trucks go through the sign up page and there are the links for the trucks. tracks ill post a link every week for the event

Umm.... Do I need to download your trucks? or no?  It's ok If I can't see them when racing cause idk

17 hours ago, david123 said:

Umm.... Do I need to download your trucks? or no?  It's ok If I can't see them when racing cause idk

if you want you can but aslong as the officals can see you that's all that matters.

Also we will geive the server information on the teamspeak server page. Also don't beg for Redos