Sim Monsters
jrdragsternick9

Welcome to OMJL 2.0

Welcome to OMJL 2.0!!
We are still setting up and trying to get my internet issue fix but we are planning rules and testing tracks. We do have our own server set up and we're almost ready! If you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments

WERE USING VERSION 0.37

1029Eric    8
On 2/13/2016 at 4:35 PM, jrdragsternick9 said:

I haven't sat down and looked at that yet but I will

All trucks are compatible and there are about 30 tracks available. I could easily convert some.

Zach Nicholas    147
4 hours ago, sudrules123 said:

I wouldn't Just because not that many trucks and tracks

People with that opinion were the reason why we were stuck with poo 37 for way too damn long.

2 hours ago, Zach Nicholas said:

People with that opinion were the reason why we were stuck with poo 37 for way too damn long.

3 hours ago, 1029Eric said:

All trucks are compatible and there are about 30 tracks available. I could easily convert some.

Let me download it and goof around with it and ill get back with yall sunday. I think a league that starts something new would be nice also idk if its the same way to set up a server on that version im sure it is but just let me do some poking around. Sound good?

1029Eric    8
2 minutes ago, jrdragsternick9 said:

Let me download it and goof around with it and ill get back with yall sunday. I think a league that starts something new would be nice also idk if its the same way to set up a server on that version im sure it is but just let me do some poking around. Sound good?

Just make sure all trucks are unzipped in your v4 pack.

1 minute ago, 1029Eric said:

Just make sure all trucks are unzipped in your v4 pack.

ill look around as long as i dont see a lot of people complaining and nagging i dont see why i cant put that into the books. Maybe be a smaller turn out but itd be okay for my first league

On 2/27/2016 at 8:55 PM, DJ Monster Jam said:

So I am a little confused, will this be on 4.0.5 or .38 because I would love to join but I'm not sure if you guys came to a conclusion of what version to use.