World Finals XVII Discussion

Sergeant Politeness

Charlie has also semi-established his name over the past decade or so as "the" Monster Mutt driver, considering the most popular event of the year is the one where he drives it.  Otherwise it's just been a bunch of up-and-coming drivers who typically fade out of existence (except for Dustin).  Need anyone forget Charlie's only title came in Monster Mutt and not Grave Digger.

On 2/23/2016 at 8:43 PM, Hagan Moskau said:

If it's Frank Krml, Liam, and Bari in that bunch, then that's understandable.. They both have been in so many poor performances in the last couple years at the WF.

Watch your mouth :o , Bari  has done far better than the likes of some other drivers who they keep inviting back every year. He is just in a bit of a rough patch right now but he will prove how good he is when he wins the racing title and that so called 12 he got last year will be erased from everyone's mind.

2 minutes ago, Dantesinferno52 said:

Watch your mouth, Bari he has done far better than the likes of some other drivers who they keep inviting back every year. Bari will prove how good he is when he wins the

racing title and that so called 12 he got last year will be erased from everyone's mind.

If you think I was talking about race, sorry if it sounded that way... What I meant was that he can't get a break in Vegas. He hasn't made it well in racing the last 2 years like he did in WF14, I do believe he can't do well, he just can't catch a break yet...

4 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

If you think I was talking about race, sorry if it sounded that way... What I meant was that he can't get a break in Vegas. He hasn't made it well in racing the last 2 years like he did in WF14, I do believe he can't do well, he just can't catch a break yet...

Jesus not everything is about race but I am talking about the racing ;) portion  of the world finals which he seems to be better at but his game in both aspects has improved. Everyone has a dry spell they get in so I'm not too worry about it.

• Upvote 1