World Finals XVII Discussion

Sergeant Politeness

To be honest, I actually did not see this guy coming, but I am happy to see him back. Let's hope he throws down in this thing just as hard as he did in Dalmatian in '08, or maybe even harder, cause if there's anyone that really deserves an FS championship, it's this guy.

29 minutes ago, TheRetroStyle said:

To be honest, I actually did not see this guy coming, but I am happy to see him back. Let's hope he throws down in this thing just as hard as he did in Dalmatian in '08, or maybe even harder, cause if there's anyone that really deserves an FS championship, it's this guy.

I wouldn't say he deserves a championship. An invite yes, but not a championship.

6 minutes ago, TheRetroStyle said:

My only question with this announcement is what are they going to do with Frank Krmel?

Not let him drive in Vegas because his performances this season and in recent years are lacking? 

Front Engine Willman Cleatus? I can live with that...

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in Arnhem back a few years ago he drove Monster Mutt on a CRD and did a fairly alright job. But yeah I bet it'll be on his chassis

PEI actually, but yeah he did well for adjusting to the truck. But since it's Vegas and he's Neil Elliot, I think he'll be on his front engine. He did so well last year in his truck as well as when they threw the Hot Wheels body on the truck, so they'd want to keep him consistent for Freestyle 

9 hours ago, Charlie H. said:

Okay well... that's a shocker. Damn happy though, can't wait to see Neil burn it down. (Does that mean if Adam doesn't run the FS1 Series next year we'll see him in Cleatus?)

The difference is, is that Adam is a 3 time World Champion and Neil has not even come close to winning one just yet. So it's a big difference between the two.

57 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

...Neil has not even come close to winning one just yet...

Would have to respectfully disagree with that. Every time Neil has been in Vegas, even back in the 00's, he was a contender for the win. His run back in 05, or around there, the "rocket ship on a launching pad" one, he was low balled. To say he hasn't even been close is absurd. 

• Upvote 1