Roach

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

5 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

I'm a Trump supporter

The only thing that boders me about Trump are his racist argument, in this case towards mexicans, and specially him wanting Mexico to pay 100% of a wall. (Hope you don't support him just because of that)

4 minutes ago, Edy said:

The only thing that boders me about Trump are his racist argument, in this case towards mexicans, and specially him wanting Mexico to pay 100% of a wall. (Hope you don't support him just because of that)

So it's racist for him to deport illegals? How would you feel if people started flooding into your home without permission?

2 minutes ago, Double.D said:

lol

ur so edgyyyyyyyyy

I'm surprised of the start we're having Devin. Not bad to tell you the truth. LMAO

6 minutes ago, Edy said:

Go tell that to the families of Kate steinle, Jamiel Shaw, and Marilyn Pharis (66 year old veteran) who were all killed by illegal immigrants that were deported many times but came back in cause not only did Mexico not want them back but also cause our border patrol was told to stand down and not do their jobs. And since Mexico didn't wall to pay 100% of the wall, it looks like the wall just got a little bit taller. Oh yeah and since the pope criticized Trump of not being a christian cause he's focused on building a wall at the wall, maybe it would be a good idea for the pope to tear down the wall that surrounds the Vatican and allow the Syrian refugees to come in and lets see how he likes it.

Just now, Tylinater said:

Go tell that to the families of Kate steinle, Jamiel Shaw, and Marilyn Pharis (66 year old veteran) who were all killed by illegal immigrants that were deported many times but came back in cause not only did Mexico not want them back but also cause our border patrol was told to stand down and not do their jobs. Oh yeah and since the pope criticized Trump of not being a christian cause he's focused on building a wall at the wall, maybe it would be a good idea for the pope to tear down the wall that surrounds the Vatican and allow the Syrian refugees to come in and lets see how he likes it.

It's amazing that you typed an entire paragraph when you can't even read. :l

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

So it's racist for him to deport illegals? How would you feel if people started flooding into your home without permission. 

Here in Mexico we have tons of migrants from Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama, and other South / Centra America countries to be honest. People think that US will give them what they don't have in their country, and this is a job so they can feed their family

I mean i know if they deport mexicans, mexican people will make a huge fit about US, since mexican people is like that.

About Syrians, i don't really have an opinion on that so yeah.

How would you feel if people started flooding into your home without permission.

That literally happens everyday on this country...

4 minutes ago, Zach Nicholas said:

It's amazing that you typed an entire paragraph when you can't even read. :l

That's your response?? A personal attack? You got to do better than that. Doesn't help you in any way. I encourage you to please do a little research because you have no evidence to back up your claim.