favorite monsteer jam year

Elias

whats your favorite year of monster jam, i would have to say 2010 because thats when the track designers where still good and used vehicles for obstacles

and also whats your opinion on the fs1 series i dont like it much because its kinda boring seeing the same truck over and over again when theres abunch of new truck we have never seen 

I think a similar thread was created last year and my answer remains the same. Right here right now is the best time to be a monster truck fan. The trucks go bigger, faster, and crazier than ever before. They have fixed the problems with the dirt ramps, and now the track doesn't degrade during the freestyle competition. Monster Jam is now more competitive and better financed than ever before and we see the benefits of it every weekend.

3 hours ago, MonsterJam2008 said:

I think a similar thread was created last year and my answer remains the same. Right here right now is the best time to be a monster truck fan. The trucks go bigger, faster, and crazier than ever before. They have fixed the problems with the dirt ramps, and now the track doesn't degrade during the freestyle competition. Monster Jam is now more competitive and better financed than ever before and we see the benefits of it every weekend.

Ehhh the tracks need revision, they're still breakers for a lot of trucks because of how steep they are. 

I'll say as far as personal favorite year... 2002 and 2008.

52 minutes ago, MonsterJam2008 said:

the tracks arnt horrible they are better than last year but they do need different track varieties not just the same thing everytime and i dont care for the fs 1 series but i wish that they still showed the regular schedule shows with different trucks a few times maybe on fox sports 2 

I have to say 2002 - 2012. Between those years we saw a lot of innovation. The tracks were pretty good and the WF tracks were extremely creative between 2002-2010. Come 2011 they were still good tracks but there wasnt a lot of floor room with the addition of more jumps.  Besides those two Wfs, 11-12 were good years for me. I especially like 2008-2010 because those were the years I really started getting into MJ (I was about 9-10 at the time) and those years always bring a since of nostalgic to me.

14 minutes ago, TheTruckGuy said:

I have to say 2002 - 2012. Between those years we saw a lot of innovation. The tracks were pretty good and the WF tracks were extremely creative between 2002-2010. Come 2011 they were still good tracks but there wasnt a lot of floor room with the addition of more jumps.  Besides those two Wfs, 11-12 were good years for me. I especially like 2008-2010 because those were the years I really started getting into MJ (I was about 9-10 at the time) and those years always bring a since of nostalgic to me.

same 2014 was a solid year but the wf kinda ruined it

13 minutes ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Am I the only one who thinks that 2008 to 2010 had to be the best years in Monster Jam history?

ya 2010 was really good the obstacles were amazing like the giant table top that they ramped onto like at jacksonville and the truck variety was good  

If the FS1 Series had different trucks and drivers every weekend, applying a points system wouldn't be as effective. Unless there's an even and equal opportunity for drivers to earn points over the set time span of the season, then it wouldn't really be fair or as interesting. Like if you had a bunch of drivers with one or two wins each, how would you really determine a winner? Does that make sense?

I do however, agree with changing up the track design. If you can't change the lineup, change the playing field they're performing on.

19 minutes ago, CV-5257 said:

If the FS1 Series had different trucks and drivers every weekend, applying a points system wouldn't be as effective. Unless there's an even and equal opportunity for drivers to earn points over the set time span of the season, then it wouldn't really be fair or as interesting. Like if you had a bunch of drivers with one or two wins each, how would you really determine a winner? Does that make sense?

I do however, agree with changing up the track design. If you can't change the lineup, change the playing field they're performing on.

exactly but i would like to see monster jam on fs2 channel with the other schedules so you can see other trucks and then have fs1 series on fs1 channel it would make sense and we would have more monster jam