favorite monsteer jam year

Elias

On February 24, 2016 at 3:09 PM, Charlie H. said:

I'll say as far as personal favorite year... 2002 and 2008.

2008 for sure that world finals track was BEAUTIFUL

My favorite year... Still 2008, 2011 cause it was my first ever world finals and I got to see Avenger win a deserving FS championship. The most recent tracks feel kinda formulated, but I think that if they can come out this year with a more creative track and keep doing that outside of Vegas, it could really up the excitement and profit since fans would REALLY start to wonder what the design would be.

It's disappointing to see FELD be so cheap though. Being such a financed company with deals with Marvel and whatnot, you'd think they could spend a little more to spice up the tracks in their tours. Unless for whatever reason they have to so it counts as a sport for fox's broadcasting

• 3 months later...

Since my favorite truck was, is, and always be Grave Digger, I'd have to say '02, '07, and '12. Mainly because of the astonishing anniversary paints, but I mainly enjoy events from 2007 and older.

I haven't been able to watch MJ a lot since Speed got taken off the air and FS1 took over. FS1 has a weird schedule for MJ...

• 3 weeks later...