Show Your Arguments Chapter 47

rockgod88

3 hours ago, Edy said:

If you like i can make a Ford Field model for ya

Also, i need to go to sleep (2:23 here and got school tomorrow) But as we say here, "La ultima y nos vamos", took some time, and modeled a new Sun Bowl model!,  i like this remaking model stuff, still need to finish some stuff on it, but still, what do you guys think?

1cf49098ab.png

Looks great

7 hours ago, Edy said:

If you like i can make a Ford Field model for ya

Also, i need to go to sleep (2:23 here and got school tomorrow) But as we say here, "La ultima y nos vamos", took some time, and modeled a new Sun Bowl model!,  i like this remaking model stuff, still need to finish some stuff on it, but still, what do you guys think?

So that makes it a million and 2 projects now?

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, MJROR321 said:

Got some more work done on Crusader. It's almost done I just gotta make the mini for it and adjust the steering wheel. I also made the changes that Fern suggested like changing the rims and putting the flags as apart of the mesh. I also added new sway bars and tie rods.

Very nice!

The bee movie is a metaphor for welfare abuse destroying America, the bees represent the 99% and the humans represent the 1%. In the bee movie the bees sue the human race to give them free unlimited honey because it was harvested from bees unfairly. As a result of this the bees no longer have to work and the economy collapses so Barry has to save the world by getting the bees to work again. Jerry Seinfeld who wrote and starred in the bee movie has expressed on multiple occasions his problems with political correctness and his first big project after his sitcom might have had underlying themes that mirror his ideology

df7d01544f.png

568797dcfe.png

(Still need to fix some Sheets there, and add some shabowies dubungies too) [Note: It's 2:15, my keyboard i focking broke and Johans] ([Pray i don't pull a Johanist, computer is getting super poo this days)]

• Upvote 13

12 hours ago, Edy said:

The bee movie is a metaphor for welfare abuse destroying America, the bees represent the 99% and the humans represent the 1%. In the bee movie the bees sue the human race to give them free unlimited honey because it was harvested from bees unfairly. As a result of this the bees no longer have to work and the economy collapses so Barry has to save the world by getting the bees to work again. Jerry Seinfeld who wrote and starred in the bee movie has expressed on multiple occasions his problems with political correctness and his first big project after his sitcom might have had underlying themes that mirror his ideology

df7d01544f.png

568797dcfe.png

(Still need to fix some Sheets there, and add some shabowies dubungies too) [Note: It's 2:15, my keyboard i focking broke and Johans] ([Pray i don't pull a Johanist, computer is getting super poo this days)]

will you be releasing the stadium as a standalone model cause iv got some awesome ideas for custom tracks there 

13 hours ago, Edy said: