Show Your Arguments Chapter 47

rockgod88

20 hours ago, Andrew said:

Its more about the textures that cause lag, a new body with a couple thousand more verts wouldn't hurt anything, but if your lagging with that truck, I think its time for an upgrade.

I have a beast computer, but some people may not, but there will be quite a few trucks in the pack that will be getting a new body

20 hours ago, mdemko said:

that body looks like sh!t... find me on aim... ill send you a better one.

do you have Skype, my aim took a poo on itself

• Upvote 1

Well i wasn't 100% happy with Hagan's GD 20 so I revamped it a bit. First thing i did was edit the NB so it would sit lower. Then I changed the props: rims, sponsor plate, Flag, Axles, hydro, tie rods, sway bars (edited Hagan's to fit better) I never liked the look of the SM Eco-works so i swapped them out with GYs for now. Also changed the handling a bit and I'm now very happy with it!! Also darkened the paint.

6TdY15i.png

GKcCWse.png

Opinions????

17 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Dennis never ran those tires with those rims, halo needs to be black, Axles are wrong, couple parts are white, and the stance is too low it looks like. Looks decent so far.

4 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

I never liked the look of the SM Eco-works so i swapped them out with GYs for now.

I wonder if you read sometimes Hagan, it looks good either way Rockgod!

Thanks, and i know Dennis did have those tires and rims cause i have a pic somwhere. Also the stance is a tad low but the one you used is incorrect because on the v4 nb and yours the 4links mounted to the center of the axle on mine they mount underneath. Thanks will!

Actually that is Mark's node beam. And your more than willing to update it. I just released it because people wouldn't stop bugging the sh!t out of me for the damn thing. And the only time he had that wheel/rim set up is for the 30th Ann. Tour. Dennis' GD20 used axles that are Ryan's SUD (I think). Like I said, it looks decent so far.