Show Your Arguments Chapter 47

rockgod88

21 minutes ago, Edy said:

I've fully filled the wishes of this community and continued, Klayton's legacy. Please tell me what i did wrong on the paint, using alpha splatering for this one, WF 15 and 17. All 3 three finals will have a 0.4 version, as well for some goofs. Made this on Blender 2.65 because Klayton told me if that i didn't use Blender 2.65 he will deport me (lol). Opinions?

*Pretty track Pics*

One thing I remember from the beta tracks, is that for freestyle, on the jumps behind the turning cars, they werent steep enough, they sent trucks much higher at the real show then on the beta version, other than that, tracks looking fantastic, may have to make a video on it soon ;)

3 hours ago, Edy said:

I've fully filled the wishes of this community and continued, Klayton's legacy. Please tell me what i did wrong on the paint, using alpha splatering for this one, WF 15 and 17. All 3 three finals will have a 0.4 version, as well for some goofs. Made this on Blender 2.65 because Klayton told me if that i didn't use Blender 2.65 he will deport me (lol). Opinions?

Seems like there is little to no tarp on the crowd.  It was probably left there by Klayton, but either way there was a lot more of it.

010.jpg

4 hours ago, Edy said:

've fully filled the wishes of this community and continued, Klayton's legacy. Please tell me what i did wrong on the paint, using alpha splatering for this one, WF 15 and 17. All 3 three finals will have a 0.4 version, as well for some goofs. Made this on Blender 2.65 because Klayton told me if that i didn't use Blender 2.65 he will deport me (lol). Opinions?

Add turning cars, and like Danny said put some more safety tarp there with logos because they're cool looking.  Also the hanging screen under the scoreboard needs to be sized down to make it accurate. 

12 hours ago, Edy said:

6eef56186e.png

b6db9b4657.png

61ef270b95.png

00286609d0.png

Can't wait for these WF tracks :D

Yeah I'll have to remake the jammer. The real one wasn't nearly as steep. But like I said, I can't get the track to show up in-game so I can't test it. I think I have all the files correct, but it's been a while since I've exported a track.

I was working on remaking the banners but the power went out because of a storm and of course it happens the one time I don't save my progress. I'll work them again soon.

3 hours ago, Charlie H. said:

Looks pretty solid so far! One thing I'm wondering is are tracks usually that dark in blender but come up lighter in game? 

Also I'd suggest giving the banners a bit of a facelift if you could, but it's minor

They are that dark when its in "textured solid" mode. I believe mjamfan22 used to show tracks the same way. It pretty much shows the topography and textures at the same time