Show Your Arguments Chapter 47

rockgod88

3 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Digger 30 is in game and looking amazing!

*snip*

Theres another that has 6 Time Champion :) and the Black one is a custom/replica requested by someone, plus it looks sick!

A couple things are off. The fuel cell is side ways on the truck, not pointing front to back. 2nd, the shocks are wrong. Use the ones that's on Fern's Doomsday or Klayton's shocks I edited on my Grave Digger 23. 3rd, try to put some engine mounts on the engine. It bugs me for some reason that people stop putting those on. Other than that, the trucks look amazing. Keep it up bud! BTW, do the lights work on those too?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Digger 30 is in game and looking amazing!

*Sh*t tone of Sexy Digger 30 photos*

Theres another that has 6 Time Champion :) and the Black one is a custom/replica requested by someone, plus it looks sick!

Just a little side note, remember to max out the settings when taking screenshots for the mini's, the trucks look a little fugly all pixeled out like that in the mini's, but im glad im not the only person who makes them anymore, keep up the amazing work dude, you've come a long way from the beginning :) *P.S* also, use Klayton's BKT's, they wont lag and they look 10 times better than the dirty ones 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, iZonarYT said:

Just a little side note, remember to max out the settings when taking screenshots for the mini's, the trucks look a little fugly all pixeled out like that in the mini's, but im glad im not the only person who makes them anymore, keep up the amazing work dude, you've come a long way from the beginning :) *P.S* also, use Klayton's BKT's, they wont lag and they look 10 times better than the dirty ones 

Ok, I was going to repaint the BKTs anyway.

1 hour ago, Hagan Moskau said:

A couple things are off. The fuel cell is side ways on the truck, not pointing front to back. 2nd, the shocks are wrong. Use the ones that's on Fern's Doomsday or Klayton's shocks I edited on my Grave Digger 23. 3rd, try to put some engine mounts on the engine. It bugs me for some reason that people stop putting those on. Other than that, the trucks look amazing. Keep it up bud! BTW, do the lights work on those too?

I can flip the fuel cell NP, shocks got it, engine mounts I would add them but I dont have a model of them if someone could send them to me....

Also yes the HLs will work but maybe only in .37

Thanks guys!!

16 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

Ok, I was going to repaint the BKTs anyway.

I can flip the fuel cell NP, shocks got it, engine mounts I would add them but I dont have a model of them if someone could send them to me....

Also yes the HLs will work but maybe only in .37

Thanks guys!!

Here. They're old but pretty good.

5 hours ago, fernBurn said:

Paint still in Progress...

I've done well. Love it fern.

17 minutes ago, Mark Colineri said:

No, this is not an April Fools joke.

;) Thanks for teaching me how to pronounce Saigon