Let's talk

Edy

3 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Just stop, 90% of people on Skype have been banned, Haters cant make good trucks or tracks, why would you hate the admins? because the lock your threads? 

Lots of unnecessary force is used. For example, Why would you even need to lock a thread? It just stops the newbies from getting questions answered on where everything is. 

16 hours ago, Mark Colineri said:

I mean, you do you, but you have never actually interacted with us. You don't actually know us and what we are actually like. We have to, and have had to, deal with repeated stupid crap that could very easily be avoided if new members bothered to read the rules. We aren't yelling at you, it's just we see multiple of the same thing every day, and it kind of needs to come off blunt so people get the idea to stop doing what they are doing.

Feel however you want, but to hate us because we are doing our job is quite ignorant.

I feel admins could do your job without telling people to leave the site or die. I have dealt with this before from admins. If admins are nicer they wont have the same reaction from other people.

18 minutes ago, 1029Eric said:

I never called you stupid or told you to leave the site. If I say that to anyone it would be a joke. Also, stupid and annoying is what other users call *MOST* of the mods.

Name three users who do that aren't new guys. And yes you did exactly that. It's like if I denied that I asked to hit you with a shovel

Honestly you're just a troll at this point

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

.Name three users who do that aren't new guys. And yes you did exactly that. It's like if I denied that I asked to hit you with a shovel

Please give proof of where I called you that. Also, hold on let me take a screenshot.

15 minutes ago, 1029Eric said:

I feel admins could do your job without telling people to leave the site or die.

Proof on the leave the site or die part? I am not going to bother wasting my time with responding back to things that have already been explained but you choose to ignore because it is not the answer you seek.

6 minutes ago, 1029Eric said:

Please give proof of where I called you that. Also, naming three people that are not new is easy, RockCrwlr, DannyMackey, And MJFanatic.

jdrVN5M.png

Clear as crystal right here. And don't use that "it's just a joke" excuse you're only saying that to cover your ass when you've been called out on your bullpoo. Honestly this thread probably wouldn't have happened if you just stopped being such a thorn in everyone's side. 

1 minute ago, Charlie H. said:

Clear as crystal right here. And don't use that "it's just a joke" excuse you're only saying that to cover your ass when you've been called out on your bullpoo

You cant use that as evidence because it was a joke. Mind scrolling down the page and taking the rest of the screenshot?

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hopkins said:

inb4 the ban hammer drops! 

Great idea! Stop the community from having even more tracks converted to .4. I am going to stop arguing because this is going no where good. "BYE BYE BYE BA BA BA" - Some ratchet girl from the news.