monster jam full shows?

Elias

4 hours ago, monsterjam1 said:

is there anyway i can watch full monster jam shows that arnt on t.v. anymore would like to watch some of the older seasons that i missed

Hulu had some freestyle episodes from the 2009-2013 seasons a while ago, hopefully they're still there. There's a YT channel with the full 2004 season, the full 2002 season is out on YT too. For some reason FELD removed only the first part of every 2005 season video and nothing more... bastards. 2000 and 2001 should also be full too. 2006 as well I think. 2007-2008 is kind of your big gap, then fan footage of basically every stadium event from 2011-today exists  on YT

1 minute ago, Charlie H. said:

Hulu had some freestyle episodes from the 2009-2013 seasons a while ago, hopefully they're still there. There's a YT channel with the full 2004 season, the full 2002 season is out on YT too. For some reason FELD removed only the first part of every 2005 season video and nothing more... bastards. 2000 and 2001 should also be full too. 2006 as well I think. 2007-2008 is kind of your big gap, then fan footage of basically every stadium event from 2011-today exists  on YT

i dont know why they dont have re runs or something where you can watch the season, was looking for more of 2008-14, 2014 was the last season i really enjoyed, but thanks will look into it  

3 hours ago, monsterjam1 said:

i dont know why they dont have re runs or something where you can watch the season, was looking for more of 2008-14, 2014 was the last season i really enjoyed, but thanks will look into it  

Yeah 2008 will be spotty at best. May find some old YouTube footage but it's not gonna be as good. Also Monster Jam is barely FS1's top priority, most footage after a while is probably tossed out once the season running is over

1 minute ago, Charlie H. said:

Yeah 2008 will be spotty at best. May find some old YouTube footage but it's not gonna be as good. Also Monster Jam is barely FS1's top priority, most footage after a while is probably tossed out once the season running is over

ya wish that monster jam can put all episodes on their website, i wouldnt even care if you had to pay for them, not much of the fs1 series because since the tracks are the same and trucks are the same it gets boring, 2014 i liked because it had my favorite trucks, the tracks weren't the same and they weren't overdone and seen good shows 

3 hours ago, LeMaddog said:

Kinda sucks how you can't watch it in Canada no more...

Speed Channel should still exist in Canada, and that's where the website says that Monster Jam is broadcast

There is a channel called Fox Sports Racing... Maybe only on Rogers. They broadcast all monster Jam shows at the same time they are released on Fox Sports 1 in the US.

As for the archived episodes, there were a few youtube channels that I've seen with old TV footage with terrible quality.

the 2001 recap show was posted on one channel. 

the 2002 series was posted on a different channel.

the 2003 series didn't exist.

2004-2006 and some 2007 episodes were posted all on one channel (dont know if mods allow Youtube links)

2008-2016 TV episodes are nowhere to be found on youtube.

There are some episodes from 2009-2012 on hulu, but I cant watch it in Canada.

42 minutes ago, IceCreamRulz said:

There is a channel called Fox Sports Racing... Maybe only on Rogers. They broadcast all monster Jam shows at the same time they are released on Fox Sports 1 in the US.

As for the archived episodes, there were a few youtube channels that I've seen with old TV footage with terrible quality.

the 2001 recap show was posted on one channel. 

the 2002 series was posted on a different channel.

the 2003 series didn't exist.

2004-2006 and some 2007 episodes were posted all on one channel (dont know if mods allow Youtube links)

2008-2016 TV episodes are nowhere to be found on youtube.

There are some episodes from 2009-2012 on hulu, but I cant watch it in Canada.

ok i know that a guy called dtrix has all tnn- 2007 on his channel but i was lookig for 2008-14, i hope that i can get some money for hulu, thanks

4 hours ago, monsterjam1 said:

ok i know that a guy called dtrix has all tnn- 2007 on his channel but i was lookig for 2008-14, i hope that i can get some money for hulu, thanks

dtrix85. He stopped makin' them. I dunno why. Hope he starts making them again. I loved the 2009 season and I'd love to watch it again.

6 hours ago, steiale said:

Speed Channel should still exist in Canada, and that's where the website says that Monster Jam is broadcast

SPEED is actually completely gone from Canada now. Shaw Direct was the last provider that had it (they dropped it around April of 2015 if I remember correctly), it's now been switched over to Fox Sports Racing.

1 hour ago, LeMaddog said:

dtrix85. He stopped makin' them. I dunno why. Hope he starts making them again. I loved the 2009 season and I'd love to watch it again.

ya i know but his videos started getting copyright strikes