Fun Run TONIGHT 4/26/15 @ 7:00 EST

imComatose

Lets have a little fun run tonight on a private server at 7:00 eastern time. Track will be East Rutherford 2014. Please use either Stock V4 or Eddy or Chris's update. Comment below if you can make it and what truck you want. We'll have a Skype call open to anyone in

Track Link: 

50 minutes ago, imComatose said:

Lets have a little fun run tonight on a private server at 7:00 eastern time. Track will be East Rutherford 2014. Please use either Stock V4 or Eddy or Chris's update. Comment below if you can make it and what truck you want. We'll have a Skype call open to anyone in

Track Link: 

can we do it in discord? if so im in! if not sorry bud =/

12 minutes ago, imComatose said:

About an hour, if it goes by fast we can have more

I only have about an hour and have never played online at all but I'd be willing to try with some help. I won't be home until 630ish to try to figure out how to connect if someone was willing to help me out.

Just now, kmp21093 said:

I only have about an hour and have never played online at all but I'd be willing to try with some help. I won't be home until 630ish to try to figure out how to connect if someone was willing to help me out.

I can try and help, we're using a friends server, so all you need to do is put the IP in and the password and you should be good

1 minute ago, imComatose said:

I can try and help, we're using a friends server, so all you need to do is put the IP in and the password and you should be good

Ok I'll give it a go as soon as I get home. What type of chat or messaging can we work through?