Who Drives Doom's Day?

tforbes

So the Doom's Day truck is one my favorite trucks body wise and usually has a pretty good driver behind the wheel. 

But I wanted to get some opinions on who you think drives the truck?

I have heard rumors that its one of the Anderson boys which would be bad ass if it is. 

There are other rumors that its Candice Jolly which I doubt is true because I went to the New Orleans show in February and it had both Candice Jolly in Monster Mutt Dalmatian and the Doom's Day truck. 

Any way I just wanted to see who you guys think is behind the Doom's Day wheel .  

The first year the truck debuted they cycled the drivers that were at the same event it showed up at, it was pretty obvious who was driving it during that time because trucks that generally went last would go out 4-5 to last or even earlier.
For the following years after, the driver has been the same during the first quarter (January to March) but has had different drivers for the the World Finals (including the Doomsday only encore). The regular driver in question is pretty easy to figure out if you think about it (World Finals XV Young Guns Shootout). It also had a different driver for the POD tour last year and again, it was obvious it was if you look at the truck and lineup for the shows.

Steven SIms was going to be my first guess, but then I remembered he was driving Hooked that first quarter and is driving Pirate's Curse today...

It's obvious that neither Coty Saucier nor Travis Groth could've been in it...

BJ Johnson could've been it, but now he's got his own ride in Gas Monkey Garage...

We all know about Mike Vaters II...

Greg Winchenbach was in arenas all year in Crushstation, as was Steve Koehler in stadiums in Wrecking Crew...

Scott Liddycoat was in Dragon's Breath, Taryn Laskey was in the Dalmatian, and Becky McDonough was in El Toro Loco...

JR McNeil was running it hard, but in Xtermigator, as was JP Ruggiero in El Diablo and Aaron Basl in Nitro Hornet, who got NEA this year...

...I think I know who it is...

(I'll be damned if it's Derick Anson...)

ME! naw, Colt Stephens was in it for the 2015 First quarter, Pablo Huffaker at both WFs, Steven Sims at POD, not really sure about 2016 first quarter. Also, if you really think its Derick Anson, who was running his indie trucks for a completely different promoter.. well.. wow

• 2 weeks later...