Show Your Projects Chapter 48

rockgod88

On 6/7/2016 at 10:31 PM, AvengerFan11 said:

Gotta join the Digger-train somehow! Here's some customs I made...

Photoshop is fun

are these custom painted or ground made because i wouldreally like to have these in the game because they are amazing good job

56 minutes ago, monsterjam1 said:

are these custom painted or ground made because i wouldreally like to have these in the game because they are amazing good job

Those are custom painted Grave Digger 27 WF's, I just put different parts and stuff on them. They probably won't be released, but PM me if you want them.

Well I got some rims and tires but they needed editing to fit so 10min later:DONE. Paint may be redone, shocks will be fixed soon!

cwNXZMm.png

First person

DxCIyd2.png

Also the twins are ready for the pack. Next up 19

W5e1yeP.png

• Upvote 6

37 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

Well I got some rims and tires but they needed editing to fit so 10min later:DONE. Paint may be redone, shocks will be fixed soon!

First person

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Trucks look pretty good. But a couple things. The purple needs to be waaayyyyy darker. And if you can, try to do the coils like Cole had them. (Klayton said this a while back, and I don't think you saw his post). And please put some Roman Numerals on the hood, too. Pics are from Klayton. (I think)

44 minutes ago, iZonarYT said:

Oh its only the beginning, please let me know what you guys think so far, thinks WILL change from now tell release, but let me know what to change or improve

The body looks a tad too big, also I know everyone says don't bake chassis but I think it looks too bright all together, especially in the cab area, and baking would help that I think.

4 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

First person

Again, why do you insist on baking your chassis? It doesn't produce any sort of depth, and when the chassis isn't black, you see solid black at every single joint that looks really sloppy.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, maxdman said:

The body looks a tad too big, also I know everyone says don't bake chassis but I think it looks too bright all together, especially in the cab area, and baking would help that I think.

once the spec is on, she looks fine, and the body is being fixed as we speak

11 minutes ago, Mark Colineri said:

Again, why do you insist on baking your chassis? It doesn't produce any sort of depth, and when the chassis isn't black, you see solid black at every single joint that looks really sloppy.

+1. The only way to end up with a nicely baked chassis (or any similar part involving tubing) is to make sure none of the joints protrude each other to avoid black lines, which would take a TON of time to do. You could also manually edit the lines out in PS, but that also takes a ton of time. And even then, it hardly looks any different than a nice, plain spec job.

Decided to revisit this project. There will be 3 versions, Orange w/o rear coils , Orange w/rear coils, and Black

RoR%202016-06-08%2020-50-54-77_zpsswtjva

Chuck experimented with rear coils back in Salinas last month so I thought why not add that to mine

RoR%202016-06-08%2020-51-05-67_zpse2lvbz

RoR%202016-06-08%2020-52-57-75_zps45xyso

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, iZonarYT said:

once the spec is on, she looks fine, and the body is being fixed as we speak

just bc i didnt see it specified, from that pic, the body needs to be short length wise. The Bed looks to kick out too much. Also regarding the rims, try to get rid of that hideous dark/black orange line that goes around the rim.

but honestly other than that, it looks sick as heck.