rockgod88

1 hour ago, Jauisan said:

They Look good Yea, could use things here and there but Could i ask,

How long Did this body take to do

And i realy never understanded how to make bodies for ror- 

Could you pls help me?

I dont make bodies, thats an Andrew thing

• Upvote 1

Blaise, Ferns got a point, people show pics of stuff and never release and you wonder why servers are dying, because if no one releases anything, people wont play RoR, so basically RoR is dying.

Its 2016, and people still have stuff from 2015 they haven't released, and people made 2016 tracks and trucks and wont release, for ex, rockgod made gas monkey before john dough and john started making the truck before anyone else, my opinion you don't have to like it

Edited by Jon Cannon

18 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

..........................Blaise. Put it down.

There's no use in showing us all this stuff if it is never getting released bc you keep working on something else.

Well, you do the same, and nobody tell you that do they? Where's Blue Thunder, the gold max, the diggers. "But Edy you do the same" Yes, yes i do, and? I don't care.

6 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

Hmmm, you have a point.... lemme look though trucks to upload so i can get them up.

No. Take your time to relase your stuff, this is SHOW YOUR PROJECTS, not Show the stuff you will be realsing please don't tease us.

2 minutes ago, StarksDoesMonsterJam said:

Blaise, Ferns got a point, people show pics of stuff and never release and you wonder why servers are dying, because if no one releases anything, people wont play RoR, so basically RoR is dying.

If ROR is dying is because of people like you. People who disgust me and just complain while their sit their butt down and do nonthing, everything takes time.You never made anything so, shut up and wait. Be respectful.

Just now, StarksDoesMonsterJam said:

Its 2016, and people still have stuff from 2015 they havent released, and they people made 2016 tracks and trucks and wont release, for ex, rockgod made gas monkey before john dough and john started making the truck before anyone else, my opinion you dont have to like it.

And? We do have lives, honestly, and i learned this the hard way, everyone can make whatever the f the want and relase it whenever the f they think it's ready. Everybody wants 2016 stuff, well make it your self twat. If you think ROR is dying because no body is making anything well, you can make it too! Maybe you are too lazy to do it or just a god dammed person who wants to be treated like a king.

And to clarify, THIS ISN'T a rant. I just want respect.

• Upvote 1

I understand people have lifes, but u dont have to take a PC Game seriously when it comes to creations, i do however have my opinions like i clearly stated before

im not trying to come off as a jerk here, but how can u not expect someone to ask you how something is going project wise if u shown it off on a forum, then get pissed off about it, if u want something u created to be private then dont post pictures of it my OPINION!

Edited by Jon Cannon

2 minutes ago, Edy said:

*rant* ;)

Kids these days are raised with self-idolatry burned into their craniums, it's getting to the point where the best any of the people who produce content can do is ignore them.

I understand people have lifes, but u dont have to take a PC Game seriously when it comes to creations, i do however have my opinions like i clearly stated before

Everyone takes pride in what they create, not just in this field. Whether they want their creations to be released to the public is their choice, and you should be thankful for when you have the privilege to use said creations.

im not trying to come off as a jerk here, but how can u not expect someone to ask you how something is going project wise if u shown it off it off in a forum, then get pissed off about it, if u want something u created to be private then dont post pictures of it my OPINION!

Once again, it is in fact possible to show projects for constructive criticism and not post it for free, contrary to your beliefs.

7 minutes ago, StarksDoesMonsterJam said:

3 minutes ago, StarksDoesMonsterJam said:

im not trying to come off as a jerk here, but how can u not expect someone to ask you how something is going project wise if u shown it off on a forum, then get pissed off about it, if u want something u created to be private then dont post pictures of it my OPINION!

srry

This is the reason i don't show anything here anymore, people like you and how they act. End.

Well. that escalated quick, now FYI Goldberg, Team M, and MaxD03 will be out very soon, The Digger Pack is also almost finished but at this point I'm just going to release them separably. The WF pack is all finished except minis. As for my customs they are finished too i just don't know if people want them or not.

nlYhrWM.png

• Upvote 3

ROR has been dead. Sim-Monsters will die soon. Sorry to say it, but it's gonna happen, I mean it can survive, implying you guys can even go a day without fighting....

Edy fern has a point. What I've seen from people is OLD projects that havnt been touched since the last time it shown here. so it was a worthless post to begin with. If he updated it then that's different. but since it hasnt been touched and he's asking to do bring it back when he already has 100 things on him is pointless.

Obviously you do care that you are making so many things at once since you end rushing them and then get annoyed when people point out the mistakes edy. Take your damn time. 

And if all you are gonna do is come back just to nag on everyone else for no reason, then don't bother posting. You seem to have started the last 2 or 3 arguments on SYP, again for no reason. Just because you got upset over a post someone put? Come on man, grow up. 

I seriously don't understand the whole, I GOTTA BE FIRST crap. Most stuff on this place is junk because you all rush the crap out of them just to be the first. ITS YOUR TRUCK, TAKE AS LONG AS YOU WANT TO SO YOUR TRUCK IS UP TO YOUR LIKING. IF OTHER PEOPLE DON'T DRIVE IT, IT SHOULDNT MATTER BECAUSE IT'S YOUR TRUCK. Learn to make trucks for yourself, so you can enjoy... Not what other people want.

Look, edy is also right, but no need to rage on this.
This is a game. It's a hobby. No one should be forced to rush out content to make others happy. This is made for you not for them. Yes take your time, but if you are gonna do that, don't start other projects. That time spent on the new truck or track, could have been used to finish the first project and you know... Get stuff done. Edy isn't wrong, I just disagree with the way he worded it out. I'm the same way but, I've dealt with the consequence.

• Upvote 2

Um Np Fern, Its just that like you said I have trucks lying around around 85-95% finished so I will try to finish them up. To be honest i can make a truck really fast. it may not be perfectly 100% but i can get a truck made out of blender and near finished in a night to a few days (Depending on complexity or chassis type).

Conclusion: I do have trucks almost finished but not 100% so i will finish them up tonight BC there just missing small detail at this point.