Sim Monsters
rockgod88

Show Your Projects Chapter 48

rockgod88    2,100
16 hours ago, AvengerFan11 said:

Well, here's kind of a special truck I've been working on. I wanted to bring back one of my favorites from the old TNT days, but not just in a typical manner. I decided to make it as if the truck had been rusting and "awakening from the grave" if you will. There's still so much more I can do with the rust, and I have a few other trucks I wanna try it on. But for now, here's Dave Wieczorek's Night Life!

And here's my two other customs (probably won't ever use them in a league tho lol)

Looks good!, Could you also let me know how you got the rust looking like that? What editing software do you use? 

also if your taking and pointers id say you should try lining up sway bars (not meaning to repeat) and us the latest props if you can. for example that transmission is like way old....

1 hour ago, rockgod88 said:

Well BC i can.

*snip*

Looks pretty decent, the treads on the tires are pretty massive, although I assume that's pretty difficult to fix. The body also stands out pretty obnoxiously, along with the green on the wheels. They should be more of a sleek, darker green as seen below.

kingsling2l.jpg

credit to google + ouverson

LordFrosting    111
1 hour ago, Mark Colineri said:

Classics never die, right?

Love it. Nice Job!

Edited by Jon Cannon

nks1996    95
23 hours ago, Mark Colineri said:

hey mark would you be alright if i use the body for a few customs?

Edited by Jon Cannon

Mr. Beardman    790
10 hours ago, Mark Colineri said:

My one suggestion would be to put double coilovers on all for corners, seeing as how the truck ran with that kind of setup for most of it's existence; that and coilover master race.

• Upvote 1

John Dough    2,761

How about an update?

First off I wanna say Blaise did a great job on his Gas Monkey Garage, but I still wanted to finish up mine, and I think the body and paint stuff is done

ATQzYAK.jpg

SCZI2Zz.jpg

ESqHcGO.jpg

NVQWNvt.jpg

And of course there is one more thing I must do to channel my true inner Sim-Monster, to quote one of the site's legends: clicky for an adventure

• Upvote 11

rockgod88    2,100

Looks good man! I will say I'm not the best with body's but you got it spot on B)

Anyways, the black bull is back.

h5b56xS.png

p6dG1By.png

Still a few small things needing fixing (headers, fixed now lel)

• Upvote 3

steiale    364
22 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

Anyways, the black bull is back.

There is red mixed in in top of the orange flames, plus the truck name logo has more of a red outline instead of black. 

8 minutes ago, MJROR321 said:

Speaking of black bulls. Gonna work on finishing my Werner pack before I move.

With yours, the red in the flames can be a bit brighter, and the logo red a bit darker.

Here's a pic for both of you to reference:

monster-jam-world-finals-17-saturday-168