[TRUCK] Sin City Crusher

Nathan H.

Name: Sin City Crusher

Body: Willy's 

Chassis: Idk.

Paint (images of color/graphics):  DSCF0044      Wfsin208

Other details: Please Try to use Goodyear tires front and back and pm me photos of truck when done. Also, please pm me the truck to use.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For any who don't know this truck, it is a monster truck out of Las Vegas, Nevada owned by Darren Cox. Shortly after it started appearing at shows, it was stolen. Later on a trailer fire happened on the side of a highway. The owner of the trailer was the person hauling around the stolen truck which had been renamed Fire Core Crusher. The repayments were never made to Darren.

• 1 year later...
On 6/2/2016 at 7:34 AM, ChaoticMayhem said:

For any who don't know this truck, it is a monster truck out of Las Vegas, Nevada owned by Darren Cox. Shortly after it started appearing at shows, it was stolen. Later on a trailer fire happened on the side of a highway. The owner of the trailer was the person hauling around the stolen truck which had been renamed Fire Core Crusher. The repayments were never made to Darren.

how the heck do u steal a monster truck LMFAO

• 3 years later...
On 6/2/2016 at 9:34 AM, Nathan H. said:

Was this stated by Darren? I mean, I knew him when he used to live in Bogotá, Colombia. He said that his truck was stolen because he made a deal with some Colombian entrepreneurs, then he found his truck was in a show in Barranquilla, Colombia. Eventually, he went back to the States after fighting a case in Colombia to get his truck back. Did he make this up?

On 3/9/2021 at 6:41 PM, Just me said:

Was this stated by Darren? I mean, I knew him when he used to live in Bogotá, Colombia. He said that his truck was stolen because he made a deal with some Colombian entrepreneurs, then he found his truck was in a show in Barranquilla, Colombia. Eventually, he went back to the States after fighting a case in Colombia to get his truck back. Did he make this up?

I actually do not know. However, since this request was made (5 years ago almost) I've learned tons about many different trucks and graphic design for Rigs of Rods. If I still wanted this truck made I could probably attempt it myself. But what a throwback!