(TRACK) Stafford Springs Connecticut 1990 TNT

Hello everyone, so I'm a huge fan of this game and I'd love it if somebody would make a track for me, i'd do it myself but I don't have the means to do that. Ogre won't install on my computer so instead I'm asking for help.

I'd love it if someone would make me a replica of the 1990 Stafford Springs Connecticut TNT race track, it's my favorite. To be as accurate as possible I've watch an old broadcast of the event and took some screen shots. For the most accuracy the track would be on the infield dirt near the front straight away. there would be a one truck length gap between the start line an the first set of cars, which would have 6 cars. then there would be a considerable straightaway between the first set of cars and the second set of cars which would have 14 cars. The only way I can tell you how long the area between the sets of cars should be is that in the video it takes Bigfoot 8 3 Seconds to cover the area between the sets of cars. 

I've included a link to an album i created over on IMGUR of the screen shots. I've also include the YouTube link to the actual video of the Stafford Springs event.

I've included the link to Edy's Stafford Springs Model.

I'd be so appreciative if someone would make this track for me.

As a side note I'd need the track to be for 0.37 not 0.4.5.1

http://imgur.com/a/K5Tww