Jokes Thread

zero_mass

• 4 weeks later...

(only hockey fans will get this joke)

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a New Jersey Devils fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they were Devils fans, too. Not really knowing what a Devils fan was, but wanting to be like their teacher, hands explode into the air. There is, however, one exception. A girl named Mary has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Devils fan." "Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?" "Why I'm proud to be a Philadelphia Flyers fan.", boasts the little girl. The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Mary why she is a Flyers fan. "Well, My Dad and Mom are Flyers fans, and I'm a Flyers fan, too!" The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she says loudly. "What if your mom was an idiot, and your dad was an idiot , what would you be then?" A pause, and a smile. "Then," says Mary, "I'd be a Devils fan." 

6 minutes ago, Mark Colineri said:

How about we not start a political debate.

In that case, you might wanna take a look at the post that's 2nd from the top on this page and tell him the same thing you told me. Then everything will be fine.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Tylinater said:

In that case, you might wanna take a look at the post that's 2nd from the top on this page and tell him the same thing you told me. Then everything will be fine.

I saw yours because I looked at the thread when you posted it, so I said something. We aren't getting into an argument, just leave it be.