Jump to content

5 Screenshots

About This File

Finally releasing this truck again! A much, much improved version of my previous one, which was just a body swap and clone. Also included a version with the Earth Shaker body, as it ran on the 2018 MJ European Tour, and one with the Monster Energy body, which it had for a display last October. Redone this truck a few times, really trying to make this my best work yet. Hope to improve more this year!

Made for 0.4!

Blender work, Headers, Cab Padding, Wires, Thor Paint - Me

Chassis - Outlawed, Edits by Me

Merlin Engine - fernBurn & Andrew Sheets

Fuel Cell, Radiators, Fire Extinguisher - fernBurn

BKT's, Silverado Body - Andrew Sheets

Monster Energy Body, Rims - Klayton

Earth Shaker Body - nks1996

Earth Shaker & Monster Energy paint - Chazzymp

Gauges, ISP Seat - Steele

Shifter, Power & Fuel Switches - crazyman444

Transmission, Battery, Shocks - RockCrwlr

If I missed anyone, message me and I will add you!

ENJOY!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

Remodelled the Earth Shaker hood




User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I can definitely appreciate what you've done here and the attention to detail you've added.

I would like to stress 1 thing. Try to use as little textures as possible/ try to group multiple components together on one texture file. For example, you have a headers.png and a header2.png for different shines. They couldv'e easily been made into 1 texture and saved that much more fps. Sizing down textures to the minimum also helps.

After only spawning 2 of the trucks, i was at 15fps and I can usually have about 10 or so HQ trucks in-game at once befofre experiencing lag.

  • Upvote 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, fernBurn said:

I can definitely appreciate what you've done here and the attention to detail you've added.

I would like to stress 1 thing. Try to use as little textures as possible/ try to group multiple components together on one texture file. For example, you have a headers.png and a header2.png for different shines. They couldv'e easily been made into 1 texture and saved that much more fps. Sizing down textures to the minimum also helps.

After only spawning 2 of the trucks, i was at 15fps and I can usually have about 10 or so HQ trucks in-game at once befofre experiencing lag.

I’ll definitely take a look at that, appreciate the feedback man

  • Upvote 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This pack is awesome man! all goes to you! Know its just Putte 2/Lambo and  Mean Viking and also Monster Truck X left to create and then you got the totally Swedish Monsterrace/Monster truck pack! it would be amazing ;)

ladda ned (2).jpg

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kewin_Lotsen said:

This pack is awesome man! all goes to you! Know its just Putte 2/Lambo and  Mean Viking and also Monster Truck X left to create and then you got the totally Swedish Monsterrace/Monster truck pack! it would be amazing ;)

I do plan to make Putte 2/Lambo and possibly Mean Viking sometime soon, probably after I’ve finished the new Bad Habit 

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Kewin_Lotsen said:
7 minutes ago, stimson122 said:

I do plan to make Putte 2/Lambo and possibly Mean Viking sometime soon, probably after I’ve finished the new Bad Habit 

Can't wait! if i ever had understood how bender works i would have helped you but i totally suck at it haha, i even tried once to make thor along time ago but yeah...  it went as it did haha. well all wish from Lotsen monster race team!

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...