How Sign-Ups work in SSRS

DannyMackey

In trying to keep realism in this league, the Summer Stadium Racing Series is a full replica series.  Only currently running replica trucks will be available for sign-ups.  As well as replicas, drivers will only be able to choose trucks in their rank.  What’s a rank?  Either “Gold,” “Silver,” “Bronze,” and “Rookie.”  How do you determine your rank?  Look at the following:

Gold Trucks:

-          Has won:

o   League events (5 or more overall)

o   KOTH points wins (more than 2)

o   Point series (any)

o   Has at least 1 championship from a season finale

Silver Trucks:

-          Has won:

o   League Events (3 or more)

o   KOTH points wins (any)

-          Finished in the top 20 of any points series

Bronze Trucks:

-          Has raced in multiple seasons

-          Has raced in special events

-          Consistently races in events.

Rookie Trucks:

-          Anyone who is interested in racing.

Leagues are only those that have been held on Sim-Monsters.  These include; Season 1, Season 2 (Replica Series and Custom Series), any Sim-Monsters KOTH event, CFMTS, ORL Season 2, IDS, MROR Season 3, and SMTS.  Fun run wins DO NOT count towards any of the criteria listed above.

If you meet any of the criteria listed in any rank, you qualify for that rank.  When sign-ups open, you will be responsible for posting your rank, and proof of your rank.  Just list out your accomplishments, don’t worry about typing out an essay about what you've done in Rigs of Rods.

A full list of trucks that are available and listed by rank can be viewed here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16xuEkFv9P4bhIbqAARv2cMXJXaNvXr1nStqyfmi8FbM/edit?usp=sharing

Also, just because you may be listed as a Gold Driver, you may choice any truck listed in lower ranks.  And if anyone has questions regarding anything listed, ranks, trucks in a specific rank, ect. message Johan or I on AIM or Sim-Monsters.

• Upvote 1

you would classify as silver Aaron, you finished top 20 in your own league or are you not counting it because its not done yet?

bugger I finished 23rd in season 2 and have I think 1 league win (MROR freestyle at Rosemont), looks like a bronze fur meh

M2D/Tropical Thunder are the exact same truck. So they should both be atleast be in bronze.

But I do like the truck rankings.itsucksactually Should be a fun league.