Liquidfire's Truck Pack (truck list) only

liquidfire215

56 trucks, holy crap lol. With all the work you guys are putting into this, I feel like I owe you guys some money or something lol. With the preview pictures I've seen, it looks like it's gonna turn out awesome guys. It's easy to see how much work you guys are putting into this, and I can't wait to see how it all looks in the end.

56 trucks, holy crap lol. With all the work you guys are putting into this, I feel like I owe you guys some money or something lol. With the preview pictures I've seen, it looks like it's gonna turn out awesome guys. It's easy to see how much work you guys are putting into this, and I can't wait to see how it all looks in the end.

Thanks, as much fun I have had working on them, I have started to want to move onto working on tracks and working on some other trucks.

My friend Doug (Dodger12) said that the pack is gonna be released in 2 different packs at 2 different times. 1 today and 1 in October. Is that true? he wants to know if its gonna be released at 11:59 est. He asks me about lots of stuff that I really dont know about lol.