Liquidfire's Truck Pack (truck list) only

liquidfire215

Yes, there are going to be two packs, one today and one in October. And Liquid is probably going to release in the late afternoon or something, he had some things to do before releasing the pack.

Wrong, I am releasing ONE PACK today with all of these trucks. Rowan you have recieved a warning for giving false information.

Thanks, as much fun I have had working on them, I have started to want to move onto working on tracks and working on some other trucks.

It'd be cool to see what tracks you've got up your sleeve too. If they're anything like Sam Boyd Stadium or the new one you've been showing us, we've got alot to look forward to in the future.

cant wait for the pack liquid it is gonna be awsome u guys did a fantastic job on all of the truck and sam boyd oh my god it was a sweet finals and thanks for all the track and truck and im speaking for everybody here lol but great job JDR LIQUID CASEY ext. u all did and amazing job on everything u guys did cant wait for the next seasion to start so i can race