Liquidfire's Truck Pack (truck list) only

liquidfire215

I don't post here that much, but I see you guys are having trouble so I'll show you how I did it.

I downloaded Firefox, and went to the download. I had the cutting out problem. But whenever it cut out, I deleted the "completed" file from my HD, removed it from the download list in the browser, and started again fresh. It goes up and up each time, and eventually I reached all 170mb.

It's odd, but it seemed to work...

EDIT: Now I've had some time to check it out, I'll give my two cents on things!

The models are exquisite. No doubt I'll be in one of 'em come season two of RORMJ. Grave Digger and Max D look like toys, but that is the developers' fault, not liquidfire's! I like how the chrome Digger is actual chrome, that's a nice touch.

There is a bug, though - after some freestyling and hard landings, the camera starts going all woozy. This is a known bug within RoR, and it is caused by detaching parts. I see no parts detaching on the truck, but perhaps there's something invisible coming loose? I don't know, but the trucks are very prone to this. That's my only gripe.

Other than that, these are absolutely exquisite, and have increased RoR's inventory of Monster Jam trucks tenfold. Love it!

For some reason, Max D won't load in my game. I did notice that some of the trucks go in reverse in gears 1-3 and forwards in reverse. I only tried it with Jurassic Attack and TMNT. Just a heads for ya.

That bug is almost always with the track you are using, I've had it happen at times. Try using a different track, should work.

Ethan... The camera problem isn't with the trucks... It's with the game. When box5 released the first pack.... The trucks had breakable bodies that would fly off. This would cause the camera to go off center. When liquid created the new pack, he used box5's meshes. Just hit backspace and it will reset the truck

Ethan... The camera problem isn't with the trucks... It's with the game. When box5 released the first pack.... The trucks had breakable bodies that would fly off. This would cause the camera to go off center. When liquid created the new pack, he used box5's meshes. Just hit backspace and it will reset the truck

Yep, I said that - "This is a known bug within RoR, and it is caused by detaching parts".

Problem is, I don't actually see anything coming off the truck. You're freestyling along, then suddenly, probably after landing a jump, the camera bug kicks in. Something must be going buggy with the trucks, since they appear to be completely intact.

I'm aware I can backspace, but that's prohibited during runs/racing in competition, at least with RORMJ. If people are going to use some of Liquidfire's trucks next season, this could be pretty bad. You don't want the camera going all over the stadium when you're trying to put together a nice run.

Yep, I said that - "This is a known bug within RoR, and it is caused by detaching parts".

Problem is, I don't actually see anything coming off the truck. You're freestyling along, then suddenly, probably after landing a jump, the camera bug kicks in. Something must be going buggy with the trucks, since they appear to be completely intact.

I'm aware I can backspace, but that's prohibited during runs/racing in competition, at least with RORMJ. If people are going to use some of Liquidfire's trucks next season, this could be pretty bad. You don't want the camera going all over the stadium when you're trying to put together a nice run.

This is box5's and squishy creation. The only reason the camera fails is because of their truck. I have not edited their node beam structure, i just replaced a no-collide mesh file.

The original trucks from Box5/Squishy didn't get this bug unless they tore the body off. On these trucks, it happens without warning and with no damage at all... :/

I'm not ragging on your trucks one bit, because they're great. I'm just saying :)

you know if you Go into Your RoR Configurator and Disable Camera Pitching in Settings>Advanced tab It will Get rid of the bug They all work fine for me no camera bug at all with the Camera pithcing disabled for me anyway