MROR Week 2: Tampa. FL (Sign Ups Open at 10 PM EST)

AaronLurie

2 minutes ago, tyrannos said:

Jonah Ecker

N/A

El toro yellow

Dude at this point it should be if you don't have aim you can't compete. It takes like 10 seconds to get it and it's been a week since we told you to, and you still haven't taken the 10 seconds out of your day to do it. I guess the people giving you a hard time about it wasn't enough.

14 hours ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Dude at this point it should be if you don't have aim you can't compete. It takes like 10 seconds to get it and it's been a week since we told you to, and you still haven't taken the 10 seconds out of your day to do it. I guess the people giving you a hard time about it wasn't enough.

dude. stay out of other peoples lives. if i dont want it i dont need to get it. sure there are some tours i like that i cant compete in but there are funruns and king of the hill events

Just now, tyrannos said:

dude. stay out of other peoples lives. if i dont want it i dont need to get it. sure there are some tours i like that i cant compete in but there are funruns and king of the hill events

I wasn't getting in your life, I was saying that we've been trying to get you to get aim forever and you still haven't gotten it.

26 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

I wasn't getting in your life, I was saying that we've been trying to get you to get aim forever and you still haven't gotten it.

i refuse to get it ok? im not gonna explain why but i just dont want it

Just now, Aeris Syrius said:

Okay, it's your decision. But sooner or later, you're not gonna be allowed into some leagues without AIM.

oh i know. i have already been kicked out of smfm because i dont want AIM