Video Makers Thread

Doomed User

Didn't see this on here. So why tf not.

Welcome all video makers of Sim Monsters (if there are any out there lol)!

Here you can discuss video making, post your videos, and give others some info on what you do and inspire the young masses (like wtf who would even do that)!

Animation, gaming (I know RoR is a big one here), tutorials, experimental, music videos, all kinds are allowed here!

Post away, people!

I want to upload videos too but i want a video recorder that doesnt record with lag and that records the sound as i hear it in my pc, because when i go to the recorded video the sound of the truck or the game sounds completely different. If you dont know how is the sound i mean, check it in my YT channel: Skyliner849

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Okay so I wanna learn how to animate on a computer. I have a drawing pad and GIMP, bad at the pad, but I need some tips if anyone has any.

You probably want to learn Adobe Animate (formerly flash). I'll warn you it isn't all that easy or free, but your school might have a class where it's taught. Look into it when you go to choose classes next time, or ask a counselor/computer teacher about it. I never had much ambition to Animate so I'm kind of burnt out on it after a semester of College animation classes, but If you apply yourself you might be surprised with what you can do in a short amount of time.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, NavySonicShell said:

You probably want to learn Adobe Animate (formerly flash). I'll warn you it isn't all that easy or free, but your school might have a class where it's taught. Look into it when you go to choose classes next time, or ask a counselor/computer teacher about it. I never had much ambition to Animate so I'm kind of burnt out on it after a semester of College animation classes, but If you apply yourself you might be surprised with what you can do in a short amount of time.

I know that my school had one, though it was the out of date (slightly) flash, still I learned a ton about animation. just wish I managed to keep some of it around and they didn't wipe the hard drives before I had the chance to get what I wanted out of mine, oh well.

anyway I've been bored recently and I have been stocking up on some footage for my channel, my forte is cinematic shots (yeah we also have a film studies class so I've learned some stuff there too) and I like to put stuff up on YT that is like that, in fact I just released a sort if music video-esque thing on my channel. I just love the shots that wargaming put together.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...