Sim-Monsters Presents: Fall Madness V

Mark Colineri

Qualifying for Fall Madness V is now CLOSED

Live results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14rdoe5huEMky1MYxy6hsyi9jOu1KM1Dn-ykRVJyiHXw/edit#gid=1132865727

Also, all competitors, please be in the designated Discord server by NO LATER than 5:15 EST

https://discord.gg/gfpjzEg

Thank you for such an awesome event. Probably gonna be my last for a while since I just finished my ACT test today. Congrats on @SethHolloway1 on his racing win! And congrats on @Ray Billings (Blake Thompson) on his freestyle win! Wish I could've gone out with a win, but I had fun no matter what. Y'all will see me here and there, but now is time for me to focus into getting into Texas A&M. Thank you all for an amazing event. @Mark Colineri @Jon Cannon @Ray Billings @CMDeerfoot for an amazing night, tonight.

i will say this had to be the best fall madness i was ever apart of, i had a fun time announcing with you mr cannon and mr mark, and as always mr beard man. but with that said thank you for streaming jon all in all it was probably my favorite event i ran in and most likely will always be my favorite thank you all

@Jon Cannon @Mark Colineri

It was a great Fall Madness for me. I may have died in racing horribly because of lag (I was last in qualifying due to a one tire, and went up against Mark himself) and finished with a 67 second pass, and bombed FS (coincidentally tried to be Koehler), but it was still really fun. Despite the drag that went on with bickering among the Discord chat, it was a blast! Not a great debut for Perpetual Destruction, but really fun!

Amazing track, amazing hosts, and well deserved victories in both racing and freestyle. Congratulations to @SethHolloway1 and @Ray Billings for taking home the wins.

Can't wait for next year!

Great first Fall Madness for the Eastern Beast! Qualified 16th and ended up losing in round 1 to Blake. But freestyle I had a great wheelie, had an amazing save, had great air, and I had an epic ending with huge air and landing hard on the ground. Congratulations to @SethHolloway1 and @Ray Billings! Can't wait for next year!

So apparently the copyright dispute for freestyle worked but hasn't for racing yet. Not sure if it ever will. But so far it has gone better than expected, seemingly.

UPDATE - Looks like racing won't work because of one Beatles audio track still disputed. The other ones are lifted. Hopefully we can get racing back too. 

For my first Major event, I had a great time. Qualifying 7th out of 20 was a great accomplishment for me, and even though I lost in Round 2 to Blake, I think I had a great overall performance. I hope to make more major events with Wildstyle and to hopefully do even better with Wildstyle for the next big event. Congrats to @SethHolloway1 and @Ray Billings for their respective wins!