V4 CustomSonar118's BoneHead 2016 & 2017

TheSonar118

Sonar118's BoneHead 2016 & 2017

BoneHead 2017 Created by: Carkiller458

Bonehead 2016 Created By: RoRSeries

A huge thanks to both of these guys for cranking these trucks out for me to use in the second season of the FunTour!

No permissions needed to use these trucks, Just have fun with them and root for team P.O.D. this season!

~Sonar118~

1 hour ago, nks1996 said:

gotta admit it is a good loking truck better than renegade even 

1 hour ago, nks1996 said:

gotta admit it is a good loking truck better than renegade even 

4 hours ago, Max-D Is The Best said:

are you going to make it .04 compatible?

as of right now I dont know anyone who know how to do a conversion, but if anyone wants I wouldn't mind someone posting a .04 version!

Just now, Mr. Self Destruct said:

It's because you literally can't convert trucks at all. They all work for all versions of RoR so I don't know why people want to convert it like tracks.

Well I some trucks actually dont work and this truck was bassed off of one of those trucks that dont work in .04 so thats why people are asking for the other version which is about to be uploaded right now thanks to Garrett Hanson!

12 minutes ago, baggerman19 said:

Well I some trucks actually dont work and this truck was bassed off of one of those trucks that dont work in .04 so thats why people are asking for the other version which is about to be uploaded right now thanks to Garrett Hanson!

Did you try putting it in the V4 pack?

Just now, baggerman19 said:

I havent had .04 in along time i use .38 preferably. So no but I'm just trying to make it easier for everyone. 

Every truck works on 0.4. If you can't see meshes, materials, or textures, then it is most likely going to be fixed if you put it in the V4 pack. Not trying to be a hardass, I just got really annoyed when I saw someone trying to convert a truck to 0.4.

1 minute ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Every truck works on 0.4. If you can't see meshes, materials, or textures, then it is most likely going to be fixed if you put it in the V4 pack. Not trying to be a hardass, I just got really annoyed when I saw someone trying to convert a truck to 0.4.

Alright it doesn't really matter man were all just here to play some games and love monster trucks.:)

• Upvote 1