I love Sim-Monsters!

Rcnut9

Hi everyone! I've been a member for some time, I just haven't done anything on the forum. I was real excited when I saw this website because I love MONSTER JAM. I didn't want to be noobish so I decided to read the actual instructions to the fun runs and downloading trucks. I hope to be in a couple of King of the hills. I do have one question though, when you are in racing and freestyle, do need to be in manual or does it matter? I would appreciate it if someone helped me with that. Thanks - Rcnut9

• Upvote 6

well the only reason I could see they say no is because before the new pack is out you have 3 gears and now with the new pack you will have 2 gears. it all comes down to preference but I will tell you that automatic transmission shifts too early. I usually run auto clutch with manual shifts.

also huge high five for actually reading around and getting a vibe of the place, shows maturity which this place could use more of) B)

• Upvote 4

well the only reason I could see they say no is because before the new pack is out you have 3 gears and now with the new pack you will have 2 gears. it all comes down to preference but I will tell you that automatic transmission shifts too early. I usually run auto clutch with manual shifts.

also huge high five for actually reading around and getting a vibe of the place, shows maturity which this place could use more of) B)

True. Most newbies just want, want, want and more WANT! Plus they don't even read how to put it ingame and they file a complaint instead of reading instructions.

• Upvote 1