Wednesday, May 25th

Untitled-15.png

Information:

- AIM Chat & Drivers Meeting: 7:30 PM EST

- Practice: 7:45 PM EST

- Pennzoil Ultra Burnout Competition: 8:15 PM EST

- All Star Showdown (Open): 8:35 PM EST

- Allstar Race Main Event: 9:10 PM EST

- Updated Track Link (As of May 19th, 6:08 AM): http://www.mediafire.com/?ik7annsduwfvs21

- Updated Setup Link (As of May 19th, 6:08 AM): http://www.mediafire.com/?89wky18ad2bnrr4

The open is eligible to any driver in the field. We will have qualifying for the open (everyone will participate). We will do it just like the real guys do it. We will do one full lap, folks will have to come down pit road (45 MPH) and take a 4 tire pit stop. They will exit the pits going straight on to the track and continue for another full lap. (No speed limit after pit stop is finished. All qualifying procedures will be done during PRACTICE). I will be timing with my cell phone and the person with the lowest lap time will be starting on pole for the open. The results of the open will be the line up for the main event.

The All Star Open winner will receive one bonus point, and the Main event winner will receive two bonus points.

Untitled-111.png

The Pennzoil Ultra Burnout competition will feature a few simple rules. We did this last year in DSR and had a blast. The rules for the Burnout Competition are...

1. Do not touch the grass, if you touch the grass you will be DQ'd

2. Hitting the wall will also result in a DQ

3. The more smoke and the longer your burnouts are. The more points you will receive. The best donuts also receive more points.

4. We will have 3 judges, judging from 1-10. They will PM me their scores after each run. The person with the highest score will be determined the winner. The Burnout Champion will also receive one bonus point for winning

5. Drivers who have won a race so far this season are eligible for the competition. Along with one fan vote.

Sim Monsters All Star Race Information:

- Pennzoil Ultra Burnout Competition (Drivers who won a race so far this season, & a fan vote are eligible)

- 30 Lap Open (All drivers eligible)

- 80 Lap Main Event (All drivers eligible)

- Double File Restarts

- 3 Green White Checkers

- 3 C rule in effect

- Open race results will determine lineup for main event

- Series News & Notes:

- Rhodes and Robson take home wins in the double header @ Texas and IRP

- Points lead tightens up as Josh Rhodes now takes over 2nd

- Robson leads by 12

- First Annual SMR All Star Race

- Schedule modified yet again, added more Superspeedways

Gonna be a fun night but long night of action, hope to see another good field of cars this week!

I will be modifying the setup and track probably through out the week. We will also be doing a good amount of testing. So keep an eye out for updated setup and track links.

Just a heads up the race is still on for tomorrow night. We will be using Eric's setup for the event. Hopefully we can all have a good time and race. This isn't for points so hopefully nobody gets to upset after the race..

Just a heads up the race is still on for tomorrow night. We will be using Eric's setup for the event. Hopefully we can all have a good time and race. This isn't for points so hopefully nobody gets to upset after the race..

I'm in. One question. Are we gonna have a burnout comp?

• Upvote 1

I'm in. One question. Are we gonna have a burnout comp?

Check the post buddy, its right there..just got to take a second to look.

The Pennzoil Ultra Burnout competition will feature a few simple rules. We did this last year in DSR and had a blast. The rules for the Burnout Competition are...

1. Do not touch the grass, if you touch the grass you will be DQ'd

2. Hitting the wall will also result in a DQ

3. The more smoke and the longer your burnouts are. The more points you will receive. The best donuts also receive more points.

4. We will have 3 judges, judging from 1-10. They will PM me their scores after each run. The person with the highest score will be determined the winner. The Burnout Champion will also receive one bonus point for winning

5. Drivers who have won a race so far this season are eligible for the competition. Along with one fan vote.

• Upvote 1