- 3C rule in effect, cause 3 cautions and you will be parked

- Green White Checkered in effect

Series News & Notes

Robson wins Allstar Race @ Lowes

Series adds Watkins Glen & 2nd Lowes date to schedule

Robson will start EOLL in last 7 races

McCauley looks to make it 2-2 at Daytona this year

Hope to see a good field tonight.

I can't make it for sure, going to my best friends graduation and other buddies graduations at 7:00 PM EST, and then going to a party right after that, so I will be pretty hammered tonight. Hope it's a good race.

welp enjoy the rest of the season, when I have to stay at the back even with 5 laps to go there is really no point in me even running, and the feelings and thing said I can see I'm more of a problem then I'm worth. Have fun and Good luck to who ever may win the championship title.

welp enjoy the rest of the season, when I have to stay at the back even with 5 laps to go there is really no point in me even running, and the feelings and thing said I can see I'm more of a problem then I'm worth. Have fun and Good luck to who ever may win the championship title.

Not our fault you warp badly.

Not too bad considering I barely made it, lead a few laps but had to lift to not wreck Casey down the backstretch and lost any chance I had.

Dude, I told you eoll with 5 to go, because 1 you were a lap down after you wrecked yourself due to your warp, and then on top of that with 5 to go, you were a lap down racing the leaders with so few laps, I told you eoll to which you complied but ended up wrecking yourself. Fix your net, fix your lag issues and we wouldn't have an issue with it.

Sorry for having to leave mid race guys. Had a bunch of friends come over and they wouldn't go away lol. Glad the finish went over somewhat smooth. I will post results/points up shortly. Congrats on the win Eric, another 1st time winner this season!