KOTH Mini Series Race 4: Nashville Superspeedway

JoshDIGRhodes

King of the Hill once again invades Nashville Superspeedway! The most difficult racing course in the history of monster trucks will once again bring some excitement this friday night. Again, the top 12 qualifiers will make it into the feild of trucks for the event. This is also the final event to lock yourself into the Top 10, the top 10 will race next week at an undisclosed brand new track!

Now, since honestly there are a few people that do not know how to read here, i'm going to write the rest of this in bold so people understand:

We WILL NOT be using the old sim monsters truck pack for this event. This event will be the FIRST event for the brand new V3 Truck Pack. If the truck you signed up with is NOT in the new pack, then you MAY swap trucks. If your truck IS in the new pack, then you are stuck with what you signed up in.

We have updated the Nashville Superspeedway track for this event(Thanks to Mr. Casey Graves for doing so.)

Link:

1. Tim Smith, Bigfoot: 42.56

2. Josh Rhodes, Wreckless Intent: 42.63

3. Eric Myers, Iron Outlaw: 42.82

4. Tyler May, Shock Therapy: 43.57

5. Casey Graves, Grave Digger: 43.72

6. Stephen Hopkins, Stabilizer: 44.28

7. Ryan McCauley, Backdraft: 45.75

8. Michael Desroaches, Black Stallion: 45. 82

9. Keith Hollis, Bulldozer: 46.72

10. Tharindu Don, Taz: 47.34

11. Steve Harlow, TMNT: 48.78

12. Zach Steele, Mohawk Warrior: 50.63

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUTOFF

13. Dallas Van Voorst, Monster Mutt: 57.15

14. Sierra Sterling, Scarlet Bandit: DNQ(flip)

First off good job to Dig and Timmy, you guys were the class of the field by far. Knew Tim was gonna win racing when I saw he was TQ, had a couple good races with him in the finals but he whipped my butt pretty good lol. Dig just had a solid run in freestyle with a couple real good saves. For me the track really let me down freestyle wise, as a track maker it seemed like there was just not a good flow to the layout but what can you expect from a large crossover track, kinda had to work around the racing layout but I have some ideas to make it better before we run it again in the custom series. Oh well I learned alot from tonight so on to the next one, should be a real fun event with a pretty fun racing and freestyle layout.

• Upvote 1

First off good job to Dig and Timmy, you guys were the class of the field by far. Knew Tim was gonna win racing when I saw he was TQ, had a couple good races with him in the finals but he whipped my butt pretty good lol. Dig just had a solid run in freestyle with a couple real good saves. For me the track really let me down freestyle wise, as a track maker it seemed like there was just not a good flow to the layout but what can you expect from a large crossover track, kinda had to work around the racing layout but I have some ideas to make it better before we run it again in the custom series. Oh well I learned alot from tonight so on to the next one, should be a real fun event with a pretty fun racing and freestyle layout.

Meh I thought the redesign was really well done, not a whole lot you can do about FS with a crossover. I still think it's fun, but I'm also mainly a racer, so it's whatever. Had fun though, GJ to Dig.

• Upvote 1

It was a good time last night for sure. I thought the whole event really went off well despite minor problems. Casey really had a breakout night, my truck debuted well, Roach continued to impress, Tim scored a great win, and the first test of the new truck pack was flawless.

Interesting notes going into the final event in the summer heat mini series:

Josh Rhodes has a 4 point lead over Ryan McCauley

4 Different racing winners in 4 events(Tyler May, Ryan McCauley, Josh Rhodes, Tim Smith)

Josh Rhodes and Ryan McCauley tied for number of Freestyle wins(2 apeice)

Stephen Hopkins jumps into the top 10 in points

Points and Awards have been updated for your viewing pleasure people. Remember in 2 weeks we will be having the final event in the Summer Heat Series.

Dang Iron Outlaw truck been backwards this year, struggling in racing, but somehow been doing very well in Freestyle scoring 27 twice, my two highest scores in my league career. Cant wait for the "surprise" track.