Monster Jam: Path of Destruction

SilverWolf

+1 Oggy, and I didnt know that you guys were promoting on their facebook page, its pretty funny but it is causing us alot of problems dealing with alot of noobs

There's usually the odd comment or two on each video about how Rigs of Rods is better.

Go have fun with that

I will just like you will blow your load over how awesomely realistic this piece of poo is huh?

we get it mike Monster Jam could come out with a Barbie line of crap and you would buy it up and love it to death

• Upvote 1

I will just like you will blow your load over how awesomely realistic this piece of poo is huh?

we get it mike Monster Jam could come out with a Barbie line of crap and you would buy it up and love it to death

lmao now i wanna see his come back to that... but still this game blows

• Upvote 1

Just cause Bigfoot doesnt run in Monster Jam doesnt mean it sucks. And just because you didnt make the game, doesnt mean it sucks. And Barbie line? really haha good joke again. Get real.

Bigfoot has nothing to do with Monster Jam sucking, using the same boring chicago track for racing (minus the J track in Orlando and Anahiem's layout). Owning trucks that run in your own series, makes it suck. Having a championship where you invite who you want and not who actually did well in the year or have a legitimate point series makes it suck.

My biggest issue with the game is the fact is not on PC. Then you can add the shortcuts Activision took to get the game out and ya it's not too hard to see why I seethe at the mention of this game. Oh and check back later for a surprise!

• Upvote 1

So you are gona do the same thing Mike will when he plays Path of Destruction that you will do when you play the new Bigfoot game they are coming out with? lol :P

• Upvote 1