Summer Throwdown Series Season 1!

Joey 🅱️

Welcome!

Welcome to the Summer Throwdown Series! This season, we hope to be having two series:

Replica Series

Custom Series

There will be 10 stops for each series, and the 11th and final stop will be world finals. I hope to see you

competing in STS this summer!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TjpqGqpDWibRt3Xg394EJFGsL55OFczXHW6I-UKoxeE/edit

• 2 weeks later...

Use this as the points system or as an idea or completely ignore it

Racing

Win: 16 Points

Finals Loss: 14 Points

Semi-Finals Loss: 12 Points

Round 2 Loss: 6 Points

Round 1 Loss: 2 Points

Wheelies 1st gets 8 points then it just goes down in decreasing finishing order and same thing for Freestyle except winner gets 16 and then it goes down.

43 minutes ago, Brad Kerlin said:

Racing

Wheelies 1st gets 8 points then it just goes down in decreasing finishing order and same thing for Freestyle except winner gets 16 and then it goes down.

I agree with this

2 hours ago, Brad Kerlin said:

Looking at how points are awarded a person could bow out in round 1 but get 1st or 2nd in wheelies and get more points than the person who won racing. Are you going to change the points system or do you think that this is fair?

2 hours ago, LordFrosting said:

Yeah, Brad's right, just use a 5 point system for Wheelies, it shouldn't outshine Racing or FS. it should only be a pts boost, not a major pts grab

Thank you for catching this. I did not notice that while doing the points system. I will change it now.

1 hour ago, Brad Kerlin said:

Racing

I like this, but I'm going to stick with the points system I have now unless I get more questions about it.

17 minutes ago, Joey 🅱️ said:

Thank you for catching this. I did not notice that while doing the points system. I will change it now.

I like this, but I'm going to stick with the points system I have now unless I get more questions about it.

Ok. Also i think you should call the wheelie competition the two-wheel skills competition just because i feel like its going to seem that there is less options when it is called the wheelie competition rather than two-wheel skills.

11 minutes ago, Brad Kerlin said:

Ok. Also i think you should call the wheelie competition the two-wheel skills competition just because i feel like its going to seem that there is less options when it is called the wheelie competition rather than two-wheel skills.

I'll think about that one. I've got a few months to decide on whether it'll be that or two wheel. Remember, wheelies/two-wheel won't be incorporated until the regular season starts. We're doing qualifying for Pre-Season.